Chapter 13 ~ Its Too Late

A/n
You guys are probably going to hate me when you read the end of the chapter 😅 CAUTION CAUTION; Intense feeling ahead... You have been warned..

Btw play the song to fit the story

Your POV

"You're looking at her" I said, glaring at Jean.

"F/n" Marco muttered to himself. Then his eyes widened.

"Y-You're F/n!! T-The vampire leader five thousand years ago!!" Marco exclaimed.

"Took you long enough to figure it out" I said.

"S-So you're giving yourself to us?" Connie asked.

"No I came to start war" I said in a sarcastic tone. "Yea I came to turn myself in" I said.

"B-But for five thousand years I expect you dead or.... Older" Marco said.

"Give me your knife" I looked at Ymir who had a gun and two knifes in her belt. She gave me a glare.

"I'm not going to kill you, like I said I could if I wanted to" I said bluntly, she sighed and grabbed one of her knives and threw it at me.

"You see I could have died.... But I can't" I said and quickly stabbed myself in the heart then pulling out the knife.

I knelt down on the ground, clutching my left chest. Blood slipped through my hands and stained the grass.

I desperately held to my conscious, making sure I wasn't going to faint.

I wanted to feel pain any way, I needed to make sure this wasn't a fucking nightmare that my heart wasn't really broken.

The pain brought me back to realization. This wasn't a nightmare...

This was far worse....

I looked up at the werewolves that looked at me with shock and complete horror. I laughed and blood trickled from my mouth.

"You see. I can never die and.... Well I'm more of a monster than all of you combined" I laughed.

I was crazy yet I still had my sanity. The broken of my heart will live on forever and I would keep waiting for my lover to love me.

"I would rather be buried alive and sleep forever than wait for my lover to love me back but that'll never happen" I said. None of the Werewolves moved, they just looked at me with sad eyes.

"Don't look at me like that" I said and threw the knife back at Ymir. I looked at my chest and saw that it was healed, I stood with a small sad smile.

"Just do what I wish" I said, looking down at the hole that I first came out of.

"But your punishment has already past" Connie said.

"Then what's the whole point of getting me back into your possession?" I asked.

"When we heard you escape, there was a big rumor that the ancient vampire was going to wipe out their enemies" Marco explained.

"Y-You know you don't have to come to us now that you never wanted war" Jean said.

"Don't you think I know that? But I can't just keep waiting" I looked up at the moon, taking another glimpse of light.

"I want to be buried forever...." I said.

Darkness was all I ever going to see again.

But.......

I was ready to be cloaked in darkness again, to live in pure darkness again.

It was better than waiting for something that'll never come...