Chapter 7 ~ Back Again

Your POV

'You can't die'

'You can feel pain but you'll always live. Now you can live all eternity alone'

My eyes opened and I quickly sat up, I looked at myself and saw that I was wearing different clothes. I looked at my chest and saw that his words were true.

I couldn't die.

But I could definitely feel the pain.

I sat up, feeling sore on my chest. Annie walked into the room with a tray of two cups of blood.

"O-Original!" She shouted, placing the tray down and bowed down.

"What happened" I said tiredly, I looked at my hands which looked like skeletons.

"You drove my knife into your heart and fell to the ground. After thirty minutes, you were healed and still breathing but your body started looking like skeleton" She stated.

"We took you to the infirmary but found no injuries to your heart" She said.

'I probably look like a skeleton because I lost a lot of blood' I thought.

"I'm sorry if I had worried you. I regain lost of my memories and I wanted to try a test to myself" I said.

"Please eat" she said, placing a cup of blood into my hands and another cup of blood on a table beside my bed.

"Thank you. You may go" I said and she walked out of the room. Within a few minutes I drank the two cups of blood and my body went back to its normal state.

~Knock~Knock~

"Original?" Reiners voice called out.

"Come in" I said, Reiner walked in and bowed down.

"How long was I in my room?" I asked.

"Three days and a few hours" Te said.

"When is the peace talk with the Werewolves?"

"One day from now" He replied, I bit my lower lip and sat up.

"What time is it now?" I asked.

"9pm" he said, I quickly got up.

"I need to go back" I said but Reiner stood in my way.

"I will not let you go alone" he said firmly, I sighed.

"Alright. You, Mikasa and Eren will come with me. Annie and Bertholdt will stay here and take care of the mansion" I said.

"Tell the others to be ready and in front of the mansion in a couple minutes" I said. Reiner bowed down was vanished from my sight.

I walked down and saw that Eren, Mikasa and Reiner were already there waiting for me.

"You will not kill anyone unless I tell you to, you will not bit or drink anyone's blood unless I tell you too" I said coldly, looking at each one of them in the eye.

"You will be respectful and do what I say" I commanded, they all bowed.

'I feel like an commanding officer' I thought but I just didn't want them killing anybody.

I ran in my vampire speed and they followed behind me, I made sure that I wasn't going too fast for them.

We finally reached Levi's house.

"Mikasa, scout the house and see who's inside" I said.

"Yes" she said then disappeared for a minute then came back. "There is one human in there and he's a male" She reported.