Chapter 10 ~ My Servant

Your POV

"Because I could've killed you when you first walked in here" I said.

"What did you say?!" Jean growled.

"She's threatening us" Connie growled. Ymir just stood by Marco.

'Ymir's the only one that actually listens to their leader' I thought.

"It's true, I could have killed you then run away but I didn't. I keep my word" I smiled, my fangs stuck out.

"You're lying" Connie scoffed.

"Well just kill you now, it'll be easier" Jean said and shifted. Connie began to shift also.

Hair grew on their face and arms, their muscles grew larger and their face slightly turned into a muzzle.

They weren't fully wolves yet they weren't fully human but somewhere in between.

"Why are young people so stubborn?" I asked myself and walked towards Connie and Jean.

They ran straight to me, I reached for my pocket and pulled out two knifes. I placed both of them in my hands. This knifes were special.

They were silver.... A werewolves weakness.

Jean threw a punch at me, I bended my back and dodged the punch. I used the blunt side of the knifes to touching Jeans arm but carefully didn't cut him.

Jean howls in pain. Connie runs at me, his mouth wide open for me. I raised my leg, kicking him in the face and touched his arms with the silver knifes.

I made sure I didn't cut him. Connie backs away from me, whimpering about the pain. They both stood, holding their arms because of the silver knifes.

I used this chance and ran at them with my vampire speed, in a second I placed the two knifes by their necks but careful not to touch them.

They both shifted back into their human form and raised their hands in the air, surrendering.

"Of course I could've killed you myself but.." I pulled the knives away from their neck.

"I had something in mind of killing you" I said, in that moment. Reiner pulled the black tarp off the machine, revealing a large fan.

Eren and Mikasa pushed in huge bins that had their lids on. They placed the bins in front of the huge fan.

I walked over and opened one of the lid of the bins. Inside was a silvery sparklingly dust, I touched it with my finger and examined it.

Silver dust.

Silver that was grounded into small particles, making it 'Silver dust'

All the werewolves eyes widened, they knew exactly what it was.

"You see, I choose to meet at this abandon knife factory for a reason" I said. "This abandon factory was making silverware and had tons of left over silver dust in the bins" I explained.

"The plan was, if the werewolves threatened us then we would have to kill them" I said.

"So you chose this factory just incase we tried to kill you, because it had our one weakness. Silver" Marco said in realization.

"Exactly my point" I said then walked to the large fan that Reiner stood by.

"Marco, connect the dots" I said to him.

"Bins full of silver dust in front of a huge fan" I said. "I wonder what happened if we turned on the fan?" I said jokingly.

"You would turn on the fan, making the silver dust fly towards us then killing us before we could get out of the building" Marco said, slightly shaking.

"Correct!" I said and placed my hands on my hips.

"But"

All the Werewolves looked at me.

"I did come here for a peace talk and I did say give me three days to think about the vampire going back into your possession" I smirked.

"Will you give me three days to think about it?" I asked again.

Jean bit his lower lip but nodded, the rest did the same.

"We will let you think three days about it. Come back into the forest to tell us your answer in three days" Marco said then walking out of the building with the others following beside him.

I sighed once they were gone from my sight and smell.

"That's our F/n!" Eren said then slapping my back. His face turns stiff and he steps back away from me and bows down.

"Please forgive of my act, I was just happy" Eren said in a low voice. I laughed at him and slapped his back.

"It's fine" I smiled at Reiner and Mikasa. "I want you to treat me as your friend instead of royalty, but I do expected you to follow my orders and be loyal to me" I said.

"Yes!" They shouted and bowed down. I laughed at them and they stared at me back.

"I don't want you guys to bow down to me all the time" I said. "I want you to do something else" I said.

They all gave me puzzled looks.

"Instead of bowing down, I want you to salute me" I said. "Like this" I said, showing them. I put my right fist into a ball and placed it over my left chest.

"This is how I want you to salute me" I smiled at them. They nodded and saluted me.

"Good, we must go back to the mansion now" I said and we all ran back. When we came back, everybody was loud and people ran around.

"What's going on?" I asked Mikasa, she replied with a shrug. Bertholdt ran up to us.

"He's back!" He said. Reiner, Eren and Mikasa's eyes widened.

"R-Really?! He's back?!" Eren shouted with a smile on his face.

"Who?" I asked.

"He was the leader before you came along. He suddenly vanished for two weeks but he never tells us why" Reiner explained.

Annie walks up to me and bows down. "F/n, he wants to see you" She said.

"He's waiting in the library for you" She bowed down again.

"Alright. Reiner, Mikasa and Eren teach the others to salute instead of bowing. Honestly it feels weird when someone bows to me" I shrugged and walked up stairs to the library.

~Knock~Knock~

"Come in" A familiar voice said.

I walked in and saw a man reading a book. I looked closer.

"Mistress F/n, It's been almost five thousand years since I've seen you" He said, smiling at me.

It was my servant.

I was speechless that I only said my servants name.

"A-Armin?!"