Chapter 14 ~ Love always live forever

Third POV

Levi sat still as Armin told Levi everything.

"That's why F/n kissed you and almost killed your... Girlfriend" Armin said.

"F/n's my..... Lover?" Levi said slowly. He couldn't believe what he was hearing but these were damn vampires, they could live forever and they knew better than any human.

"We need to go, I spend too much time here" Armin said standing up. "We have to hurry before F/n goes to the Werewolves" he said.

Levi stood up, glaring at Armin.

"What happens if she goes to the werewolves?" He demands.

Armin looked hesitant.

"Her punishment had already past but she'll would go to the Werewolves and ask them to bury her forever" Armin said.

"We need to find her... or she'll be lost forever" Armin said and walked out of the house with Reiner, Mikasa and Eren following him.

With super speed they left, searching to find you before it was too late.

"She'll.... Be gone forever?" Levi said to himself.

In that moment...

Memories flash into his mind...

Memories about his past life.

He remembered that he loved F/n, he wasn't suppose to be with Petra....

He also remembered the promise he made to you......

The promise that you two would be together when you both would meet each other again....

Levi eyes widened, he punched at the wall.

"Fuck" he muttered.

Out of nowhere Petra walks beside him and holds his hand. Petra was in the bedroom and was quietly eavesdropping, hearing everything about F/n and Levi.

Petra's heart sadden, yet she knew Levi's heart was somewhere else because F/n had already stolen his heart thousands years ago.

"You should go find F/n. Go tell her that you love her" Petra said, squeezing Levi's hand. Petra suddenly hugged Levi, making him startled.

"You and F/n are perfect together. Go before you lose her again. You can't wait" She said.

Levi returned the hug.

"Thank you" he said and grabbed his coat and gun. He walked to his room and grabbed a small box, then going into his car.

Levi knew where exactly where you were.

It was the place where you and Levi met.

Levi drove quickly but his car suddenly broke down. He got out of the car and kicked it, his hand ran through his hair in frustration.

He began running, he couldn't lose you again. He couldn't wait and he didn't want you to wait any longer for him. He arrived at the entrance of the forest and ran in.

It was so dark that he couldn't even see his own two hands but that didn't stop him, he desperately ran hoping he'd make it.

Suddenly....

~BAM~

He tripped over a roof and fell on his face. He sat up and saw that he was in a small clearing in the forest.... It was where you and Levi met.

At the middle of the clearing was a freshly patted dirt in the ground.

"Shit" Levi said, he was too late.