Chapter 8 ~ Goodbye

Your POV

I climbed on top of him and brought out my fangs out, getting closer to his neck.

"Tell me if I'm drinking too much" I said and bit on his neck. Levi instinctively wrapped his arms around me.

Blood pumped into my brain. I let go of him and licked his wounds, healing it.

I quickly got off of him.

"Y-You need to go before you get hurt" I said, my face was flushed. I quickly grabbed Levi's shirt and pulled him out of the room.

After a few seconds my head started pulsing. My head shook violently and I tried to hold my screams but that only made my head feel worse.

I opened my mouth, screaming in a high pitch sound, breaking the window glass in the room.

~Flash Back~

It was hundred years since we made the alliance with the werewolves. Me and my servant had multiple our numbers, creating a number of Vampires.

I stood afar, watching a particular house. A tear went down my cheek as I saw the man hugging his wife.

The man was my lover but he was reborn.

Being a vampire I realized that a person was reborn almost every hundred years but has no memories from their past life.

I hugged my knees and let the tears run down. I had to watch the man I love, love with someone else.

"Mistress?"

My head jerked up and I quickly wiped away my tears. I turned around and saw my servant worriedly looking at me.

"It's just very hard" I said, looking at the house again. I shook my head.

"I'm sorry I should get use to this already" I said. My servant sat next to me.

"I understand what you're feeling. I have watched my mother grow up and die, making a ache in my heart" he said.

"But I am glad that I see her happy" He said.

"Thank you but it's a little different for me" I said.

"I understand. We need to go back, sun rise is almost coming" he said standing up, I nodded and stood up too. We ran back to a large abandon house where some vampires were waiting for us.

~Time Skip to two thousand years~

"M-Mistress!" My servant bursts in my room. I looked at him while drinking some of my tea.

"What is it?" I asked.

"O-One of our vampires has killed a Werewolf" he stammered.

I stood up and bit my lip.

"H-He's becoming a rogue and going on a killing rampage, he's making his way to the village!" He said.

A rogue was a vampire not listening to anyone or their leader and killing anyone or anything he or she sees. This happens when a vampire becomes too bloodthirsty or gets cocky on his strength.

"Stay here. I'll deal with him" I said and ran to the village.

When I got to the village, blood painted the ground. I followed the trail of blood and found the rogue vampire run to a house, punching through the door.

Of all the houses, he chose where my lover was living.

The rogue vampire began destroying inside the house. I quickly ran in, punching him in the face and knocking him out.