Chapter 12 ~ My Decision

Your POV

'Levi.... Is my lover' I thought and looked down.

"L-Levi why is she here??" Petra said to Levi.

My eyes grew red in hatred, anger flowed through my veins. Not even within a second, I ran at Petra and grabbed her throat.

"What the fuck are you doing?!" Levi yelled, trying to save Petra.

Suddenly the picture of Levi kissing, smiling and laughing with Petra flashed in my mind.

I let go of Petra's throat and she fell to the ground. Tears streamed down my face.

I tried to kill the person that made Levi happy..... Even though....

Even though I was suppose to be that person to make him happy. I grabbed my jacket and walked to the front door, when I took a step out, something stopped me.

I looked behind me and saw Levi held my wrists. He stared at me as my tears fell out of me.

"It's was nice seeing you" I said and jerked my arm away from him, putting on the jacket and running into the night.

Third POV

Back at the mansion, Armin quickly walked back, having a bad feeling in his gut.

He knocked on F/n's door but there was no answer. He opened the door and saw that F/n was no where in sight.

He sniffed the air following F/n's scent into his room.

'Why did she go into my room?' Armin thought. He found out that one of his jacket was missing then followed the scent outside but lost F/n's trail.

Armin was hunting with the rest of the vampires while talking to Eren and Mikasa. When Mikasa and Eren had told Armin that F/n had lost her memories then recovered them from a man.

Then they told him about what happened at the factory. F/n had to decide if she would go back to the Werewolves and be buried for the rest of her life or deny the Werewolves and start a war.

Armin quickly ran back to the mansion but found F/n gone, because He knew She would be struggling about this decision.

Armin paced around until Mikasa and Eren stopped him.

"Armin what's wrong?" Mikasa asked.

"It's F/n! I know her long enough and I know that she's having trouble with this decision" Armin nervously ran his hand through his blonde hair.

"I don't think F/n would actually go back to the werewolves... Would she?" Eren asked.

"I hope not"

The three turned around and saw Reiner walking towards them.

"Why don't you guys look for her scent?" Reiner asked.

"She took my jacket, covering her scent" Armin explained.

"What's a place has she been going to often?! Usually she feels safe and comfort over there" Armin asked.

Reiner, Mikasa and Eren all looked at each other. They knew where F/n exactly was.

"We'll take you there" Reiner said.

They all ran and stopped at Levi's house. Reiner knocked on the door and Levi opened it. Once Levi opened they door they all forced their way in.

But Armin stopped and took a long look at Levi's face. He immediately knew that Levi was F/n's lover from the past life.

Armin's stomach twisted, he had a very bad feeling.

"Where's F/n?" Eren demanded.

"Tch, she's not here" Levi said and looked down but a bit.

Armin took a deep sniff from the room, He definitely smelled F/n's scent. Armin was even more surprise that F/n's scent was on Levi.

"Did F/n kiss you??" Armin asked.

"Tch, It was out of no where. What about it" Levi muttered.

"Then what happened???" Armin asked.

"Tch, why do you want to know" Levi snapped.

"Please, we worry about F/n" Armin begged.

Levi sighed and cursed under his breath. Honestly Levi had a strong urge for F/n, it's like something was pulling him towards her and that he wasn't suppose to be with Petra.

"She came over because she wanted a place to think, I let the brat stay here for a while. She suddenly hugged and kissed me, she tried to run away but she suddenly scream and passed out" Levi said.

"Petra came over an-"

Levi's sentence was cut off by Armin.

"A-Are you saying that F/n saw you with Petra?!?!" Armin slightly yelled, Levi nodded and Armin face palmed his face.

"Levi, I need to tell you everything" Armin said.

"Tch, how the hell do you know my name?" Levi demands.

"Like I said, I need to tell you everything" Armin said and coughed his throat, ready to tell Levi everything about F/n.

Your POV

'I can't do this anymore' I thought and ran into the woods and to the exact place where I crawled out.

I sat down, tears at the edge of my eyes. I looked up at the moon but it was blurred by the water filling up in my eyes.

'How was I so stupid to kiss Levi when he had Petra!!' I mentally cursed myself and held back the tears. I punched the ground, making my fist go a foot deep in the dirt.

I looked at my fist and saw it was bleeding, It slowly healed and I winced. I didn't want to live forever, I didn't want to feel this lonely pain forever.

I've waited for so long and I still waiting.

I quickly stood up as I heard the bush rustle. Four wolves appeared and shift into humans.

Jean, Connie, Marco and Ymir were standing.

"What's your decision?" Marco asked.

"I'll give you the ancient vampire" I said tonelessly.

"Where the hell is the ancient vampire?" Jean sneered.

I glared at him, eyes grew pure red and my nails grew inches longer.

"You're looking at her"