Chapter 4 ~ Answers

Your POV

A tear came running down my cheek.

"What do you mean?" Levi demands.

"I don't know. I can't remember anything but I can only feel this lonely feeling inside of me" I said.

"Like I have been waiting for something but it never came" I said, another tear came running down.

"Tch, you're the first vampire I ever seen cry" He says then touching my cheek, wiping away the tears.

I looked at him, surprised by his actions.

"Tch, don't take this the wrong way brat" he demands again.

I was about to say something but my head felt like splitting in two.

"AHHHH" I screamed so loud that the lights flickered.

'Why is this happening?! It had to do something with Levi?!!' I thought taking a guess.

Why was I experiencing this?!

~Flash Back~

"Come on. Wake up"

My eyes slowly opened, seeing man with a glasses.

"W-What happened?! I thought I died" I stammered.

"We made some kind of drug that restarts the heart and it works!!" He claps.

I stood up, feeling slightly dizzy I leaned on the wall. Once I touched it the wall broke and I fell through. I sat up and looked at the wall which had a huge hole in it.

"W-What happened?!" I shouted.

"I-I don't know, the drug was suppose to restart the heart and give you the strength to move your body" He stammered.

I walked in back of the house. At the corner of my eye the sun was starting the rise. As soon as the sunshine hit my skin, I started the burn up.

"Ahhhh!!!" I screamed, the man quickly took my hand and pulled me into the shadows. I looked at my hands which had blisters but something was wrong...

They immediately started healing.

"What's happening to me?!" I screamed.

"I-I don't know! It's suppose to be a medicine! A cure!" He said.

"No...." I said softly. Anger slowly came in my body, building up.

"You created a disease"

~End Of FlashBack~

My eyes forced open.

'A disease?' I thought, remembering the flash back. I looked around, still in the same room and still chained up. Levi came through the door with Hanji

"Your awake" Hanji said.

"What... Happened?" I said, my mouth was dried.

"Tch, I thought you fed her Shitty glasses" Levi scowled.

'Is he worrying about me?' I thought.

"She refuses to drink the blood we give her" Hanji sighs.

"I said what happened" I demanded, the lights flickered again at the sound of my voice.

I don't know why I was so anger? Was it because of the flashback!!?

"If she goes wild, get ready to sedate her" Hanji whispers into her radio. I breathed heavily.

"I'm sorry if I seem angry. I remembered something that was.... Awful yet confusing" I said.

Chills ran through my spine... Something was coming... Something that came to kill.

"You have to get out of here" I pleaded. "Something's coming!" I yelled.

"Nice try" Hanji placed her hands on her hip and Levi stood there, wondering if he should believe me or not.

The radio on Hanji's belt started vibrating and a voice came out.

~BEEP~

"H-Hanji! Levi! Evacuate the building! A large group of vampires have broken in. Hurry! Before yo- GAHH"

~BEEP~

The radio stopped vibrating and the voice was silent. Hanji stood there with shock on her face.

"H-How did they find this place?" Hanji stammered.

The chill ran down my spine again. The vampires were getting closer.

"Hurry! Get out of here! They're getting closer!" I yelled but it was too late. The ceiling of my room broke and vampires came down.

One of the vampires came up to me and broke off my chains. She had blonde hair tied up in a pony tail and blue eyes.

"This is her" she said to the others. The other vampires caught Levi and Hanji.

"What do we do with them?" One of the vampire asked while holding onto Levi.

"Kill them of course" The girl said.

"No!" I shouted. All of them looked at me.

"Just leave them and kill no one else. You came here for me only" I said.

"Let them go, we don't have time and you all had your fill of blood" The woman said.

A larger vampire walked up to me then carried me off the ground. I was too tired to fight them off.

The group of vampires started running. My eyes felt heavy and slowly closed. The last thing I saw before knocking out was Levi staring at me.

When I opened my eyes and saw that I was in a bedroom with a window. I looked out the window and saw that it was night.

The door opened and it revealed the same girl with the blonde hair and blue eyes.

"I got you something to eat" she said, setting down a glass of red liquid in it. I gulp and reached out for it but hesitated and stopped myself.

"Why did you bring me here?" I asked.

"You're the Original" She said.

"Original?" I asked, confused.

'What does that mean?' I thought.

"You need to eat" she said sternly then placed the glass of blood into my hands.

"Wait" I said before she walked out. "What's your name?" I asked.

"Annie" She replied.

"Thank you Annie" I said and she left the room without another word. I eagerly drank the blood without hesitation and sigh with relief.

"Who's there. Come out" I commanded, looking out of the window. The window opened and a man with blonde hair and blue eyes walked into the room.

He suddenly bowed down to me.

"Forgive me but I was curious about our Original" He said.

"What are you curious about?" I asked.

"I was expecting a very old woman to be the Original, I wasn't expecting someone so.... Younger looking" He says.

I slightly chuckle but turn it into a serious expression.

"I need something from you" I said coldly.

"What is it?"

"Answers"