Chapter 11 ~ My Lover

Your POV

"A-Armin?!" I exclaimed.

Armin gave me a small smile.

"You're still alive after thousands of years?" I said.

"No, I'm a vampire. I'm already dead" Armin gave a little chuckle. "But there were times I was close to dying, surprisingly I'm still alive" he said and set down his book, standing up.

Armin looked much more different from five thousand years ago. He got slightly more buff and his eyes were different. He had a certain aura around him that said not to mess with him.

"You look more.. Different than last I saw you" I said astonish.

Armin chuckled. "Thanks, Five thousand years and I got a little more muscle on me" He said.

"When I heard the Original came back from the dead and I came as quickly as I could" Armin said then suddenly hugged me.

"I was so happy that you're alive" he said, my body stiffed at his affection.

"W-What are you doing?" I exclaimed. Armin pulled away and smiled innocently at me.

"I missed my friend that I haven't seen for a long time. Whats wrong with a hug?" Armin said.

I smiled gently at him.

"I missed you too Armin" I stood on my tippy toes, ruffling his hair.

"After five thousand years, you still have the same hair cut" I laughed and he pouts.

"You haven't change a bit" Armin said. I sat down, crossing my legs while Armin sat next to me.

"I heard about your plan at the abandon knife factory, you still are clever as usual" Armin said.

"No, I just learned many things from you" I said. "So... How's your mother?" I asked.

"Well, my mother got married to my father and I met my grandfather and he gave me this hat" Armin said, grabbing a sun hat in his hands.

"That's good. I'm happy for you" I said.

"Did you see your lover?" Armin asked, my heart filled with sadness.

'Who is my lover?' I thought

When I was about to ask Armin, but Eren and Mikasa bursted through the door and ran to Armin. I backed away as they hugged him tightly.

"Where the hell did you go?!" Eren shouted.

"Sorry sorry" Armin said while being crush by their hugs. I chuckle and walked out, leaving them to their reunion.

I went back to my room and laid down on my bed, staring at the ceiling.

'Should I turn myself to the werewolves?'

~Time Skip~

I had one day left to think about my decision yet I haven't told anyone what I was thinking about.

~Knock~Knock~

"F/n? We're going out hunting, do you want to come with us?" Armin's voice rang out.

"No thank you, I'm tired. I'll skip hunting today" I said, still laying in bed.

"Alright then" Armin said and footsteps thumped away from the room. I watched them from the window as they ran into the woods. I got out of my room and went into Armin's room.

I looked through his closer and found a black jacket. I pulled it out, walking outside then putting on Armin's jacket and pulled the hood over my head.