Chapter 6 ~ Dead

Your POV

"I saved your life" I said.

"Tch" Levi said and open the door wider for me to enter. I walked in cautiously.

"Be quiet, Petra's sleeping" he said.

My heart twinge. "You sleep together?" I asked.

"Tch, why do you ask?" Levi said coldly.

"Nothing" I replied, following him into the living room.

There were two couches in the living room. They both faced each other and in between the two couches was a small glass coffee table.

"But I need you to do something for me" I said, sitting down.

"What" he said bluntly, sitting down at the other couch.

"I need to drink your blood again" I said calmly. Levi stood up, glaring at me. "I'm not going to bite you" I said but Levi continued to glare at me. I sighed and brought out a vial of holy water out of my pocket, placing it on the table in front of him.

"Use it. It's Holy water, if you feel threaten just spray it on me" I explained.

"Tch, brat I'm not stupid. How am I suppose to know it's just water" Levi said.

"You're very stubborn" I said and sighed. I grabbed the vial.

"Brat what are you do-"

I splashed some water on my arm.

My skin began to smoke and burn.

"AHH" I tried to be quiet by biting down on my tongue, drawing out blood.

Surprisingly Levi grabbed the vial away from me.

"Are you trying to fucking kill yourself?!" Levi said.

"I'm trying to convince you" I huffed out, squeezing my arm. "I'm just a vampire. I'll heal" I said, looking at my wound.

Vampires would usually heal from Holy water but it took much longer than regular injuries.

Levi just stood there, looking at my with disbelief.

"What is it?" I said.

"Tch, nothing" Levi said and sat on the couch again.

"I'm sorry, I bit you the first time but I was dying but I also received some of my memories" I said.

"Tch, why don't you drink some other pigs blood" Levi said.

"It only works if it's yours. I'm only asking to give me some of your blood" I said and placed a empty needle on the table. Levi slumped on his couch, thinking.

"Why did those vampires come to get you?" Levi demands.

"A war has began between Werewolves and Vampires. They need my help" I replied. "But I need your help to regain some of my memories" I said. Levi sighed and picked up the empty needle, injecting it in his arms and blood filled it.

"There" he placed the full needle back on the table. "Now get out" He said.

"Wait" I said, grabbing his arm and looking at where he inject the needle. It poured out blood nonstop.

"Tch, what the hell are you doing brat" Levi demands, trying to jerk his hand away.

I grab his hand back again and leaned in, licking it slightly making the bleeding stopped. I felt Levi tremble and groaned, I placed a small kiss on it then let go of his hand.

"I wasn't going to bite you" I smiled.

"Levi? Are you ok?" Petra's voice came out.

Levi looked away from me within a blink of an eye, I used my vampire speed to grabbed the needle, leaving the house before Levi would look back at me where I was standing.