Chapter 2 ~ I Don't

Your POV

'You got to be lying' I thought but it was no joke. It was definitely garlic.

I tried vomiting it out but it wouldn't work.

"A-Are you allergic to garlic??!" Petra said.

I couldn't answer because my throat was throbbing. It was a myth that garlic was a weakness, but it was true.

Garlic was like a strong poison and we could only wash it down by drinking blood. It wasn't a really threat neither a weakness as long as we had blood. We could turn humans into a vampires if we bite them but if we drink all of their blood then they are just dead.

I clawed my throat, choking on the garlic, good thing I ate a little piece, of I had eaten more then I would have surely die.

Levi came to me with a glass of water but I shook my head and coughed violently.

"We need to take her to the hospital" Levi lifted me up bridal style.

I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"I'm sorry" I whispered into his ear and bit into his neck, His eyes widened and he groaned.

"W-What the hell?!" He stammered.

I did my best not to bite too hard or drink a lot. Surprisingly his blood tasted wonderful, more wonderful than I ever imagined.

I pulled away before I couldn't handle myself anymore. Levi dropped me making me fall on the ground.

"Y-You bit me" Levi touched his neck, feeling the two puncture marks."You're a vampire" Levi regained his calmness.

I touched my throat which stopped throbbing and looked at Levi whose eyes widened.

"I'm so sor-"

I stopped in the middle of my sentence.

Instead of my throat this time my head started throbbing and I screamed out in pain while Levi and Petra stood there, watching me.

'It's from drinking Levi's blood!' I thought. It was the only conclusion why my head felt like it was tearing apart.

My eyes became dark and before I knew it....

I passed out.

~Flash Back~

"Mistress F/n are you certain you want to do this?" A man asked.

"Yes. I lived for thousands and thousands of years, yet the same fate happens every time. I can not bear to watch every time" I said.

"But you may never see the light again. All you will see is darkness" The man said with a soft tone.

"We are vampires. We will always live in darkness and never see the sunlight. We have such lonely lives... No I have a lonely life... And that is my fate" I said sadly.

"No matter how long I wait... It will be the same" I said and a tear came running down my cheek.

"Mistress F/n, you do not know that! Please I beg of you!" He pleaded, going on his knees.

"I have to do this. I leave the clan into your capable hands. I know you will do splendid in protecting them" I said and kissed his forehead, in approval.

I walked out of the small cabin house and went deep into the woods where I nobody was able to find me and there in the dark, large yellow glowing eyes waited for me.

~End Of Flash Back~

My eyes opened, seeing bright lights was the first thing I see. I tried moving but my hands were tied.

'Was that a dream?' I thought, rethinking about the man and me talking.

'No it can't be... It seemed too real'

I looked at my hands and feet which were chained against the wall.

I tried to use my vampire strength but I was clearly still too weak from drinking no blood. Being under the bright lights made me thirsty and my throat was dried.

'Where am I?'

The door opened and a women with a white lab coat, glasses and a ponytail walked in the room. I calmly watched her as she observed me.

"You're quite different from the other vampires" She said, bring out a clipboard and writing something.

"How" I said, standing slightly taller to make myself more intimidating.

"Every time we catch a vampire we have always drained them out of blood and every time they see us they try to kill us" She stopped in the middle of her sentence and looked deep into my eyes.

'That's horrible... Draining vampires out of blood makes them go mad' I thought.

"But no you're very calm, you're very different and you even stopped yourself from drinking all of Levi's blood" She say, pushing up her glasses.

"How is Levi and Petra?" I asked, concerned.

"Shorty's fine, he got an antidote from your vampire bite and Petra was pretty surprise that you were a vampire" The woman said.

"There is a antidote?" I said astonished.

The woman seemed surprise at my comment and pushed up her glasses.

"Yes, but it has to be taken three days after the bite or he'll turn into a real vampire and we have no cure for that" she shrugs.

The door opened again and this time a man with short loose blonde hair walked in, coming closer to me.

"Don't have any funny ideas of trying to drink my blood. The second you move. You're dead" The man the and walked closer to me, sniffing me.

I had to admit it was really awkward but this guy was up to something.

His eyes widened and he stepped back, covering his nose then vomiting.

"You smell worse than death itself" He coughed out.

"Is she a rogue??" The woman asked. The loose blonde hair man shakes his head, regaining his composure and glared at me.

"What the hell kind vampire are you" The man said and they both looked at me.

'What do they mean?....' I thought confused.

"I will tell you, if you tell me your names" I said, but truth was that I didn't know what kind of vampire I was.

They both looked at each other and walked out of the room. After a few minutes another blonde man walked in.

"My name is Erwin Smith. May you tell me your name?" He asked.

"You are very brave to tell me your name to a vampire" I said.

"I have nothing to fear" He says.

I lean in, looking closer into his eyes and our faces inches away.

"Why are you lying? You do have fear that it's just eating you alive yet you tend to live with that" I said.

Erwin's eyes widened, slightly surprised that I knew that.

"Why is that you keep living, knowing that your fate is going to end unhappily?" I asked.

Erwin turned around walking towards the door then stopped in front of it.

"I live because life can give me many chances. You wouldn't know that because you're already dead" Erwin said the walked out of the room.

'I do not understand....' I thought.