Chapter 9 ~ I could've

Your POV

"Brat! Wake the hell up"

My eyes opened and saw Levi's face first. I looked around and saw Mikasa, Eren and Reiner looking worriedly at me.

I looked around the room again and saw broken glass on the ground, I rubbed my forehead.

"What time is it?" I asked.

"7am" Eren replied.

"I see, so I made it in time" I said, laying back on the ground and resting my wrist on my head.

"What happened?" I asked, the room was a huge mess. The window was broken, the bed was messed up and the walls had claw marks on them. They all avoided my gaze until Reiner walked up.

"We heard you scream, making the glass shatter or break. We ran up and saw you destroying everything. We tried to talk to you but you tried to attack us" He replied.

I breathed heavily and sat up, bowing to all of them.

"I am very sorry. I hope that I haven't hurt any of you" My head hung low.

I stood up, looking at the mess I made.

"I will clean this" I said to Levi. Who just stood there and stared at me. I walked down into the kitchen and found a broom.

I walked back upstairs and started cleaning.

They all stood there looking at me.

"F-F/n you don't have to do that" Eren said.

"No, it's my fault and my responsibility" I said while sweeping.

"I can not just say 'sorry' and not do anything about the mess I made" I said.

"Tch, I expect this place to be clean. I'm going out to get some paint and someone to fix the windows. Don't ruin my house" Levi said and walked out of the house.

"We will help" Mikasa said.

"No" I said quickly. "This is my mess and no one else's. Just make yourselves comfortable while I clean" I said and walked down back into the kitchen, throwing away the shards of glass.

I turned around and saw Reiner cleaning also.

"Didn't you hear what I said?" I lightly growled.

"I heard. But it's not always your responsibility, you can always share the responsibility" He said and patted my head.

My eyebrow raised, he was treating me like a child. Sure he was taller than me and that I was thousands of years old but I couldn't help but make a childish face at him.

"Yea F/n! You're not alone" Eren shouted while cleaning the bed.

"Let's just get this house clean" I said

~Time Skip~

After cleaning for four hours, I was finally done and I slept on Levi's bed.

I was so focused on getting my memories back that I skipped sleeping for a whole week.

My ears perked up as I heard the bedroom door open but I was too tired to see who it was. I felt something soft run across my face, I tired opened my eyes and saw Levi. His hand was on my cheek, he quickly removed his hand from my face.

I sat up and rubbed my eyes, yawning.

"Good morning Levi" I said but it was actually dusk.

"Tch, goodnight" He replied and climbed into bed with me. My face slowly heated up.