Chapter 3 ~ I May Not Remember

A/n
Ouuu?? How are you guys liking it so far? Please comment if you like it or not DX I'm sorry if it isn't to your expectations of you didn't like it x(

Your POV

'How long has it been? How long have I been here? I can't no longer see the darkness' I thought.

I have no idea how long I've been in the bright room. I don't know why I have not broke down yet.

Usually the woman in the glasses come three times a day and would try to make me drink blood but I refused. I did not trust them.

But today was different. The man with short loose blonde came into the room. He cautiously made sure he didn't take a whiff of me but took my arm and pulled out a needle, injecting a liquid in me.

After a couple minutes my body felt limp and my mind was dizzy. The woman in glasses came in with a couple of people and place me on a gurney.

We went into a room which had all kinds of devices hanging on walls or laying on tables. The people placed me on a seat, strapping me.

I looked at the woman who had a evil grin and a vial in her hand.

I didn't need to be told to know what it was.....

Holy water.

My eyes widened and I struggled to get out but it was useless, the drug was still at work.

The woman smiled creepily and putting a finger in the vial and touching my skin. My skin burn and smoked at the touch.

"AaAAAAHHHHG" I screamed.

She pulled her finger away and stared at her work. I looked at my skin and saw it was healing.

The woman smirked evily.

"I always wanted to test how long a vampire takes to regenerate?" She said, I gulped but didn't cry or whine for mercy.

It wasn't her fault that she thought of me as a monster, because I am. I rested my head against the table, waiting for her to do it again.

"You're a very strange Vampire" She frowned.

"You are a curious human" I said.

She smiled creepily. "Yes I am. But I'll tell you my name since you're so cooperative" She said.

"My name is Hanji. What's your name?" She asked with a soft yet creepy smile.

"Very nice to meet you Hanji. My name is F/n L/n" I replied with a smile of my own.

"I think... If I wasn't a vampire and we met on different terms.... We could have been friends" I said.

Hanji looked surprised and removed a strand of hair behind her ear.

"You're very strange... But yes we could have been friends" She said.

I smiled, looking at the ceiling.

"How nice" I said, Hanji gave me a confused look.

"I mean how nice... To have a friend" I said.

"What about your vampire friends?" Hanji asked.

"I can't even remember how I ended up at the forest, let alone any other vampire allies" I said slightly in a sad tone. Hanji looked down with the vial of holy water in her hand, wondering if she should torture me.

"Remember. I'm a vampire, you shouldn't be hesitant to kill me... Even though I may live long there are times I want to die" I said which surprised her.

"W-Why?! You live with super strength and other things! You can live forever! Why would you want to die?!" Hanji exclaimed.

"Yes... I can live forever but it's very lonely... My life is very lonely" I said.

"You should hurry and do your job before you get soft on me" I said, closing my eyes and waiting for the searing pain to come back.

I opened one of my eye and saw Hanji hesitating but she sighed and poured the holy water on her hands and was about to touch my skin.

I closed my eyes.

~BOOM~

Confused, I open my eyes and saw Levi at the door.

"Tch, what the hell are you doing" Levi said.

"Shorty!? What are you doing here?" She says.

"Erwin said to let her go. We'll deal with her later" Levi said.

"So this is your job?" I asked. "You're job is a vampire hunter?" I said, guessing.

"Tch, that's right but I also hunt down werewolves" Levi said.

"A werewolf hunter also? Is that why you were in the forest?" I said. Hanji nodded then took a needle, injecting it in me.

My mind was dizzy as They carried me back into my room, putting me chains. Once I was alone Levi walked in, leaning on the wall.

"Why" he said.

"What do you mean?" I tilted my head.

"Why didn't you drink all of my blood? You had the chance to but you didn't" He glared at me.

"Life is precious" I said.

"Tch, so you decided you wanted to make me into a vampire?" He said coldly.

"I didn't want to kill you, because you still needed to protect Petra as a future..... Husband" I said but for some reason I was hesitant when I said 'husband'

I bended down as far as I could, bowing down.

"You saved my life, I thank you" I said.

"Tch, strange Vampire" Levi mutters.

"I have been getting that a lot" I said with a small smile. "Is all the vampires you meet that bad?" I said.

"All of them are monsters" Levi said. "This is why I chose to be a hunter" Levi said, his eyes flickered with anger.

"My kind killed your family.... Didn't they?" I asked. Levi walked towards to me, a killing aura vibrating from him.

"You don't know anything" Levi said coldly.

"I do. I can guess what happened" I said. "Your family or close friends have been killed and now you kill the likes of me with anger running through your veins" I said.

What am I talking about?! I was talking as if I said this a million times.

Levi walked up to me, throwing a punch but purposely missed and hit the wall behind me.

"You have no idea how much pain I feel" Levi growled. I only gave him a small sad smile which softened his face.

"Trust me... I may not remember but I know how it feels" I said softly.

A tear came running down my cheek.

A/n
I'm not going to publish the chapter for "Unknown" because watt pad deleted my chapters 😭😭 it's only for a couple of days until I rewrite the chapters