Sunghoon - Chapter 1

Third person's pov.

"You'll be given a roommate who is a year younger then you. You better not get into a fight in this college as well." Sunghoon's Dad spoke.

Sunghoon, a boy wearing dark blue shirt and black jeans with pair of black formal shoes and his hair parted from middle with his pretty moles displayed on his pretty face yet his expression was unsuitable according to the way he looks.

A cold expression with no emotion or concern displayed towards his dad, he leaned more onto the couch keeping his hand on the arm rest.

He looked around the office ignoring the person sitting infront of him who is trying to show him that he got the power when deep down he know that Sunghoon can destroy his whole life and career.

The one giving Sunghoon a warning is the Mayor of the Town also his so called Dad, the boy only glared at him ignoring what he was saying. He sat comfortably across him in the administrative office of his new college.

Sunghoon looked inside the office until his eyes landed on the principal looking like some dumb person sitting between them smiling ear to ear while looking at his dad.

Sunghoon can never brag about his dad being a Mayor since he is the illegitimate child and the real one was beaten up to the pulp by him in the previous college where they studied together.

It's a secret no one know about Sunghoon, that he is the illegitimate child of Mayor to whom the old man wants to hide from the world.

Specially when he is at the peak of his career, the old man doesn't want to stake out his position just because he made a mistake in his teenage year and according to him Sunghoon is the result of that mistake.

As Sunghoon's so called Dad's position started to promote from Lawyer to Supreme Court Judge to Mayor. He married to another rich women who was the door to his easy success.

Leaving his gf and his first son Sunghoon behind abandoning them completely throwing them on some garbage area where Sunghoon's mom barely took care of herself and him, the Mayor lived his life forgetting about them as if they never existed.

________

Sunghoon as a child wasn't that normal either. He was called as weird kid in the area where he lived with his mom, they were kicked out from that place cause of his weird behaviour and the way he harassed kids of his own age beating them several times.

A maniac. That's what his mom called him due to frustration when he was a kid, though she never meant those words and the boy knew why she is like this and why he is like this, why people call him weird and maniac.

He is different from kids of his age.

As he grew up and turned 18 he assured his mom that she will live a better life and that would be gifted by his own Dad the one who abandoned them.

Sunghoon's mom soon realised what her son was capable of doing so she helped him.

________

2 years ago.

Sunghoon collected all the proofs he could with the help of his mother to maybe destroy his dad's life therefore he went up to meet him on his big mansion where he lived with his Wife and his Son, Sunghoon's step brother, Jihoon.

"How dare you to threaten me." the Mayor shouted from inside his office throwing all the evidence to the floor that Sunghoon had brought himself and displayed on his Office table.

"Don't raise your fucking voice. Want me to tell your wife and son about this." he spoke growling back at him slamming his hand on the table creating a loud bang noise inside the room that echoed between the four walls sendings shivers down the Mayor's skin who fell back and sat on his chair with scared expression he fixed his specs gulping down the saliva that was stuck on his throat.