Squabble - Chapter 2

"Park Sunghoon." that was all he said and turned around going inside his room which he is going to turn according to his own taste unlike the one next to his that makes him want to puke all over the floor of that room. He hates bright things.

Sunoo stood there on his place shocked with his extended arms. Finally he thought he got a roommate and won't feel scared alone in this apartment as he spent his half semester alone in this spooky apartment though his boyfriend came inside to spend time with Sunoo whenever he felt scared or alone.

Yet he thought having a roommate would be fun, he would share foods and clothes and gossips with his roommate but his wish of having such kind of unit partner was shattered.

He hated the way Sunghoon acted and didn't even dared to look at him twice or maybe show some kindness to him by accepting his handshake.

"Handsome but Fucker." said Sunoo inaudibly walking inside his own room and didn't forgot to take a glance inside Sunghoon's room who was looking rather confused what to do with his room.

Sunghoon looked around until his eyes landed on Sunoo again. He went towards the door and closed it on youngers face making him flinch at the sudden loud noise.

"Hah!! What's his problem." Sunoo said side eyeing the door of the raven haired male room and went to his own room locking the door from inside.

The aura inside their apartment is already filled with a somber eerie vibes, only sounds of rustling and moving furnitures can be heard. The apartment is filled with nothing but hatred and dissatisfaction within eachother.

The totally different two souls are going to live together in one apartment that's soon going to bring lots of chaos, hatred and curse with punishment and torture for eachother or most likely only for one of them.

Turning their whole life upside down in a way they never expected it to be maybe Sunoo will regret not listening to Sunghoon or maybe that's what he wants from him?

Sunoo himself will enter the hell hole that Sunghoon will create just next to Sunoo's room, though the older will already warn him about what consequences would come with that if he didn't listened to him.

_______

The pink haired one changed into his daily clothes wearing a thin white shirt and blue shorts upto his knees.

He decided to take rest before preparing for dinner and maybe he can talk to his roommate there and see if he is really rude or maybe he is just not in a good mood right now that's why he acted like that.

Meanwhile on the next room the first thing Sunghoon decided to change was the colour of walls.

Blood red, his favourite colour that he would keep choosing over and over again with no hesitation as this colour gives him some kind of satisfaction of power making him feel as if he got authority over everything he have achieved by now in his life.

The boy changed into something comfy and wore a black half sleeved t-shirt with black comfy lowers.

For struggling alone for few hours on his own and creating loud noises that can be heard by younger on the next room disturbing his sleep, Sunghoon was eventually done with his room decor changing it into completely something he adore and love the most.

He changed the whole mood of this dorm according to the way he prefer.

But there's always going to be something to bother him it's the next room boy, the one that gives totally angelic vibe meanwhile his gives the devilish one, his forever favourite vibe.

On the other hand Sunoo barely got any sleep due to the noises Sunghoon created while shifting.

"I can never understand how someone needs so much banging on the walls while shifting. I don't like his vibe I swear." said Sunoo on his phone while talking to his bestfriend Jungwon.