Dominance - Chapter 6

Sunoo woke up next morning feeling something heavy upon his waist and it's Sunghoon's heavy arms and legs over youngers one's.

The room is still dark red as if still it's dark outside confusing younger one for a second making him believe that it's still night yet his body have always reacted whenever the sun was about to rise and he would woke up on his own.

But today there's no sight of bright lights in the room, it's suffocative in the very morning.

Sunoo pushed Sunghoon from upon himself who woke up along with Sunoo.

"I need to change for classes." said Sunoo sitting groggily and the older followed his motion too.

"That was a good sleep after so long." The older said in his morning tone with a glimpse of seriousness laced in his voice.

Sunoo stood on his feets walking upto the exit and looked back at Sunghoon telling him to open the door while asking for his room keys.

Sunghoon scoffed taking out the keys that he had hidden in his cabinet which have password system lock on it.

"Seriously? He kept his keys on a password safe locker. Fucker." the first thought of younger towards older in the very morning was this.

"Don't you forget what I said. I'm only giving you little freedom to go inside your room and take your belongings that's it baby boy." he said winking and speaking cockily at Sunoo.

"But I did what you wanted me to, now what more you want?" Sunoo asked standing face to face.

"You. I want to fuck you." Sunghoon spoke so casually as if he is sugar coating on someone when it's actually a venom spitting out of his mouth throwing it at youngers face.

Sunoo drew his lips between his teeth making a fist thinking that he was finally out of this but no he is getting into more trouble.

Sunghoon opened the lock shoving Sunoo out telling him to freshen up and a surprise is waiting for him.

"Oh right, don't wear your jeans unless I tell you to." said older leaning on his door frame.

"Why?" asked Sunoo surprised.

"I have some present for you. Wear your shorts and prepare breakfast as fast as you can." he commanded before going inside.

Meanwhile Sunoo felt furious in the very morning upon hearing commands from older. It's the most worst thing a person can go through.

"How much more do I have to go through this." said younger whining going to his own room to take a bath.

Sunoo and Sunghoon both took a bath and as the raven haired male had said to younger, he wore a red hoodie with his white shorts same as black one, he will change into baggy jeans before going out of the apartment.

Incase Sunghoon don't come out earlier then him Sunoo ran to kitchen cooking breakfast for both of them. He prepared pancake with Dalgona coffee enough for two people.

Sunoo heard the sound of doorbell ringing making him confused as who can be in the morning at their dorm.

Sunghoon immediately came out and received a parcel which was again paid already.

Sunoo peaked but instantly digged on his breakfast as his eyes met with olders who had a grin on his face disgusting the younger.

"I can't believe i sucked his dick last night." thought Sunoo chewing on his pancake.

"Once you are done eating we are trying something new, go to my room and take off your shorts once I'm inside." said Sunghoon sitting next to Sunoo eating the pancake younger prepared which he absolutely loved it and gave a satisfactory nod to younger.