Obeyed - Chapter 26

"Sunghoonie hyung." Sunoo cooed, his fingers delicately playing with the silver locket that hung around Sunghoon's neck - the one Sunoo had bought for him earlier and returned to him in anger while he was drunk.

"Can we go shopping again, please?" Sunoo batted his eyelashes and pouted ever so slightly, knowing no one could ever resist his requests when he made that face.

Sunghoon sighed, though his lips curled into an affectionate smile. "When do you want to go, baby?"

Sunoo perked up, sitting upright on the plush bedding. "Then I need to buy few thing and warm clothes since i don't have much," he mused. His eyes drifted over Sunghoon's lounging form as he added, "Hyung do you want something too?"

Sunghoon, who had been watching the younger boy attentively, gave a small nod. "I could use some new things as well. Shall we go tomorrow then?"

"Tomorrow is perfect!" Sunoo agreed eagerly. He tilted his head to the side. "Hyung, are you getting sleepy?"

Reaching out, Sunghoon gently grasped the back of Sunoo's neck, caressing the soft skin there in a way, making the younger shiver.

"No baby, I'm wide awake." he murmured, his deep voice like velvet. Leaning in, his lips ghosted the shell of Sunoo's ear.

"Is there something you wanted hyung to do for you?"

Sunoo trembled at the feeling, heat rising to his cheeks. "Y-yes," he managed to utter, despite their close proximity.

Sunghoon's hand slid up to cradle Sunoo's jaw. "Tell hyung what you need baby."

"Can you - can you read a book for me."
Sunoo's soft request made Sunghoon pull back slightly, though they remained entangled.

"A book?" Sunghoon murmured, intrigued. Sunoo nodded eagerly. "Yes, a book. Will you read for me, hyung?"

Sunghoon's lips curled into a smirk. "Do you have one in mind?"

Sunoo carefully untangled himself from Sunghoon's hold and stepped out of bed, the loss of contact already sparking a yearning inside older one.

Sunoo went to the small bookshelf in his room and retrieved the novel he had been reading, it's pages worn with use. He handed it to Sunghoon, who took it, his long fingers brushing against Sunoo's.

"Read this one for me." Sunoo pleaded as he tucked himself back into bed.

Sunoo felt his heart skip a beat as Sunghoon sauntered into the room, his lithe body moving with catlike grace. He sat at the edge of the bed, pulling out a cigarette box from his pocket.

Sunoo watched, enraptured, as Sunghoon brought it to his full lips and lit it with a flick of his lighter. He took a long, sensual drag, his chiseled chest expanding as he inhaled the smoke deeply, before releasing the smoke in a sensual exhale.