Revenge - Chapter 3

NEXT DAY ~

Sunoo woke up feeling better then last night and opened his mobile to check if there's any text from his boyfriend Hanbin or not but there's none.

"Seriously? Not even a small good morning." said sunoo pouting in his sleepy tone. After using his phone and checking today's schedule he stood up and went to washroom that's inside his room.

Meanwhile Sunghoon was still fast asleep as if there's no college to attend today. Soon his alarm started to ring taking him out of his beauty sleep. He too woke up and freshened up changing into his best clothes. He wants his first impression to be okay in his new class.

Both came out of their rooms together and eyed eachother up to down as if they are seeing some alien. Sunoo scoffed closing the door behind walking upto the fridge he drank some water and decided to eat something on campus rather then preparing now.

Sunghoon stared at the back of Sunoo who was wearing a light purple shade t-shirt tucked inside his black wide leg jeans with sneaker. His eyes travelled from the youngers broad shoulder to his waist and his eyes stopped on that small feminine like waist.

"Are you really a boy?" he spoke in his low tone unknowingly licking his lips and Sunoo snapped back listening to such words from him giving him a confused and furious expression at the same time.

"What do you mean?" Sunoo walked a little closer to him and stopped as the counter came between them.

Sunghoon smirked thinking of teasing him and making him more furious by destroying his morning.

He stood next to Sunoo with a smirk on his face Sunghoon gazed down at Sunoo's waist taking his hand torwards pink haired males waist that was noticed by younger who stood there in confusion.

Sunghoon without his permission held youngers waist with both of his hands tracing it back and forth roughly between his palms that surprised the boy who immediately panicked at the sudden skin contact with a stranger who came yesterday and he is already touching him in a most inappropriate way.

Sunoo panicked more as his actions increased, he tried to remove older's hand but his grip went tighter and tighter making him wince in pain. The older jerked younger's body towards his chest where Sunoo's hand landed on his buffed chest maintaining the distance between their faces.

"What are you doing. STOP!! leave my waist." said the younger panicking between his arms and the older male hands were still on his waist tracing back and forth feeling that small hips between his hands while Sunoo moaned in pain.

"How are you so slim babyboy your waist... Shit it fits better then the girls I have been with." said Sunghoon with a smirk totally amazed by the way youngers waist is so small and maybe softer then he can even imagine since he can't feel them due to the fabric covering his skin.

Disgust. That's what Sunoo felt at his words and the way he is touching him without his permission. Sunoo punched on his chest with a little more force eventually detaching older one from upon himself while he lost his balance a little but managed to control from falling back.

Glint of tears formed in his eyes while glaring at Sunghoon in hatred and bitterness.

"Don't you dare to touch me again. Bastard." spoke younger with a little quivering lips in frustration and rage towards the black haired male who doesn't seem to care about what he did to younger.

"Why? You said yesterday that you can do anything you want in this apartment so why not me? Same rule should be applied on me as well." he spoke standing straight with his hand inside his pocket.