Tryst - Chapter 16

The room was filled with intense sound of breathing and slurping resonating inside, with groans and moans coming from Sunghoon's mouth.

"Ugh! Fuck. Fuck. Fuck."

Sunghoon repeatedly cursed under his breathe, hands shaking as he was trying to figure out what to type next.

His other hand grazing younger's hair sitting under the table sucking his dick.

"This is how you want to help huh? Like a slut."

He gripped youngers locks growling and cursing at his dick being sucked painfully slow, his tip getting swallowed inside between those pretty saliva coated lips, a small face with red flushing cheeks between his legs and a dainty cold hand gripping his warm length.

Sunghoon couldn't resist taking a picture of the captivating scene unfolding beneath him.

"Don't play around and suck faster, little bitch."

Sunoo let out a moan and shook his head, his mouth still filled by the older's tip. He glanced back at Sunghoon, growing impatient. In response, Sunghoon forcefully guided Sunoo's head even closer to his member.

"Fuck babyboy, so warm." he said grinning in pleasure as he leaned back in his chair, enjoying the warmth of the saliva on his shaft and the repetitive motions of the smaller's tongue.

"My slut's mouth is fucking pretty."

Sunoo grappled with his position beneath him, clutching his thighs for stability. He could feel the pre-cum in his mouth, tasting his boyfriend's ejaculation that the older had unexpectedly released into his mouth.

Sunoo pulled back with the older's delicious semen filled his mouth.

Sunghoon told him to open his mouth wider, as he gently held his chin. Using his other hand, he carefully wiped away the cum that was dripping from the corner of his little boyfriend's lips.

Sunoo stepped back after swallowing the older's load, his throat throbbing from the consistent abuse. He regained his composure and made his way to the older's restroom to freshen up. After cleaning himself, he returned to the room slightly out of breath.

"Come here." Sunghoon called, patting his thighs. Without hesitation, Sunoo approached him and straddled his lap.

Sunghoon leaned in, capturing Sunoo's lips in a passionate kiss. Sunoo didn't resisted, reciprocating the kiss and allowing their tongues to intertwine.

As their make-out session intensified, Sunghoon's hand slipped into Sunoo's shorts, squeezing his buttocks. The sensation of pleasure elicited moans from both of them.

Sunoo pulled back catching his breath and resting his head against Sunghoon's shoulder. However, Sunoo soon pulled from hug, his hands still wrapped around Sunghoon's neck.

"Stop. We need to go somewhere tomorrow." Sunoo said, removing Sunghoon's hand from his shorts. He stood up, perplexing Sunghoon who imitated his movement

"Where?" Sunghoon asked confused.

"Shopping." Sunoo said little flustered, he knew Sunghoon might not be a outgoing person but he wants to spend some quality time with him, plus it's a weekend.

"But why?" older asked following him to the kitchen where Sunoo took out the cake from the fridge and place it on the top of the counter.

"I need few things." Sunoo said with a pout taking first bite of cake, moaning in delight at the various creamy flavors that filled his mouth. His face lit up as he savored the taste of the cake.