Pity - Chapter 25

"You've been very stubborn these days."

Sunoo's breath hitched in his throat as Sunghoon's hands crept closer, brushing against the tender skin of his neck. He could feel Sunghoon's eyes boring into him, cold and calculating as fear gripped him.

"Sunghoon hyung, please-" he managed to gasp out before Sunghoon's fingers wrapped around his throat, squeezing just enough to not hurt him. He clutched at Sunghoon's wrist reflexively, panic rising in his chest.

Sunghoon yanked Sunoo closer, their faces barely an inch apart. The younger shuddered at the feeling of Sunghoon's hot breath on his lips.

"Why can't you just listen, baby?" Sunghoon purred, the endearment sounding more like a threat.

Sunoo's mind raced, heart pounding. He was sure now that Sunghoon had discovered about the videos that he had deleted and maybe there was no use of hiding it.

"I'm s-sorry." he whimpered, hating the way his voice trembled.

Sunghoon's grip on his throat loosened, though his other hand still rested heavily on Sunoo's hip.

"You must be cold, baby. Yet you are just in your shorts."

Sunoo suppressed a whimper, feeling Sunghoon's possessive gaze rake over his exposed skin.

"What? N-no I'm not." Sunoo spoke surprised as he let go of his throat while Sunghoon's fingers traced on Sunoo's soft cheeks, gently caressing his skin as he admired the younger's beautiful features up close.

"Did you cried for me?" The older asked a little smirk on his face as his thumb gently brushed over Sunoo's long eyelashes, taking in every little detail.

Sunoo felt shy under Sunghoon's tender gaze, a light blush rising to his cheeks, he lightly looked away and tried to change the topic.

"Who did this to you, hyung? How did you get hurt?" Sunoo asked, his voice laced with worry as he scooted closer, concern etching his face while he took in the bruises and cuts marking Sunghoon's skin.

The older leaned back against the bed and let out a heavy sigh, his eyes downcast.

"You won't understand." he murmured cryptically. Sunoo's curiosity was piqued. He wanted to know what had happened to him.

"Why? Tell me and I'll try to understand." Sunoo pressed gently and Sunghoon returned his gaze to the younger, contemplating.

"Do you really want to know who did this to me?" Sunghoon asked finally, softly calling Sunoo over to sit on his lap.

"You're hurt, hyung." Sunoo murmured, hesitated, not wanting to hurt Sunghoon further.

"I want to hug you, baby. You don't want to know?" Sunghoon replied vaguely, his voice laced with vulnerability.

Sunoo gazed thoughtfully at Sunghoon, uncertainty flickering across his delicate features. His heart thrummed rapidly in his chest as he contemplated straddling the older's lap.

Sunghoon looked so peaceful and content, absentmindedly stroking the soft blanket draped across his legs.

After a moment's hesitation, desire won out over doubt. Moving slowly, Sunoo shifted the blanket aside.

He swung one leg over Sunghoon's lap, pausing briefly to gauge his reaction. Sunghoon's eyes widened in surprise, then darkened with longing. His hands grasped Sunoo's slim waist firmly yet gently.

The older lowered himself down, nestling against Sunoo's chest. Strong arms enveloped the younger in a warm embrace.

Sunoo wrapped his arms around Sunghoon's neck, fingers caressing his hair tenderly.