Diligence - Chapter 13

Third person's pov

Sunoo woke up first blinking his eyes multiple times to adjust with the light of his room, it's pitch dark but he can still manage to see. He groggily sat down on his bed massaging his forehead letting out a groan, he turned his face next to him and he remembers everything from last nice.

His eyes met with Sunghoon's back who's not wearing any shirt and sleeping next to him covered under his blanket.

Sunoo signed thinking about what he did with Sunghoon and the way he acted so needy and the older one didn't bothered to stop instead he played along with him.

"What's happening to me." he whispered said and checked his cheeks that's gotten hot.

"There's no way I'm liking the sex with him." he said and closed his eyes before opening it again and looked over to Sunghoon's broad back with his nails red scar imprinted on it.

"Really what's wrong with me. I swear to god i will never drink." Sunoo thought before getting off the bed wincing lowly, he went to his washroom and closed the door behind.

Sunoo came out freshening up and wore his own baby pink shirt with no pants underneath.

"Hey, you woke up." Sunoo said surprised at seeing him awake already, he didn't even had chance to wear his pants.

"Good morning." Sunoo said softly going to his wardrobe with a little blush on his face, he wanted to cover his legs as he noticed Sunghoon staring at them while sitting at the edge of his bed.

"Come here." a deep raspy morning voice came from Sunoo's behind freezing the smaller one on his place. He hesitantly turned around and walked up to Sunghoon pulling his shirt down.

Sunghoon pulled him to his lap and hugged Sunoo by his waist nudging his nose onto youngers neck.

He knew that it was from Sunoo, the sweet fragrant of sandalwood that he smelled after he woke up freshened his mood in some way and a giggle came out of Sunoo's mouth due to the ticklish sensation on his neck.

Sunghoon nudged his face more onto his neck listening to that sweet giggle and smelling that calming fragrant of sandalwood, he liked it. The fragrance coming from Sunoo and the sounds younger make either be it his giggle or moans he doesn't hate it.

"Stop now. We will be late." said Sunoo pulling back his head from his neck and standing up from his lap, wearing his pants.

"I'll prepare breakfast for us." Sunoo went out of his room with Sunghoon following him and going back to his room to freshen up himself.

Soon he came out wearing his black shirt and black pants, haired parted from between exposing his forehead. Sunoo didn't noticed his presence until Sunghoon cleared his throat.

"Oh you are here." Sunoo gave him his breakfast, he heard a text sound coming from his phone that Sunghoon also noticed checking out smaller one's facial expressions.

It was a text from his art club group saying for everyone to be on their club room at exactly 9 am since they need to discuss about something for upcoming carnival in a week.

"I think I need to go first you can finish your breakfast." said Sunoo rushing up, it's already 8:30 am.

He went to his room taking his bag and coming out to the door wearing his shoes he was about to go outside but he stopped on his track.

Sunoo turned around seeing Sunghoon already staring at him while sitting at the chair more like giving him his cold stare.

"Why are you rushing so much?" Sunghoon asked coldly and Sunoo went up to him bending to his level, he pecked on Sunghoon's lips but his boyfriend was quick, he stood back cupping youngers head and catching his lips again turning it into a proper kiss rather then just a peck, he deepened the kiss while grabbing Sunoo by his waist.