Coercing - Chapter 9

It's middle of the night 2 a.m. to be exact.

Sunghoon switched off the red lights inside his room making the room dark, he stood up on his feet picking up the camcorder and stopping the recording that was still going on.

He switched on the study table lamp that kind of brighten the little area of room reaching upto Sunoo's face who have tears stain on his cheeks and his eyebrows furrowed in his sleep, his lips quivering while he tugged the blanket closer as if trying to protect himself from something in his sleep.

Sunghoon took a glance at the passed out small figured males face with a slight smirk on his face he sat down at the chair
infront of his study table Sunghoon took out the memory card from camcorder then inserting it on his laptop.

He wore headphones connecting to laptop and playing the video of their sex that he recorded, with the back of his left hand knuckles across his lips and his arms resting on study table he smiled while watching the video.

"So pretty baby boy." he said watching the video when Sunoo arched his back in pain.

He watched few more parts of their sex tape skipping few part of videos, he listened to Sunoo's pleading to stop and his moans as he rammed inside him wrecking his hole while he cried out for his dick.

The older male edited the video till 3:30 a.m. cutting few parts from it, though he kept the original one with him yet he needed few clips so he could save them on his phone, to blackmail the younger or to watch it.

After saving the videos on his phone and uploading on his email he went back to his bed but he made sure that his laptop and memory card is kept safe so the younger can't find it.

Sunghoon went to bed wearing a gray shorts with no t-shirt, he laid down next to Sunoo and wrapped his hand around younger's small figure rubbing his hand on his small waist still amazed by how pretty skin he have.

"You must be taking care of your skin so well baby boy." he thought planting a kiss on Sunoo's nape who breathily moaned in his sleep at the sensitive feeling around his neck, he unconsciously gripped older's hair who seems amazed at youngers sensitive side.

He planted more kisses on Sunoo's neck sucking on his flesh, leaving sloppy kisses creating fresh red marks as Sunoo moaned in his ear while Sunghoon had his head buried on youngers neck inhaling his sweet chocolate scent.

He slept with his head buried on youngers neck as tiredness took over him.

_______

The morning came up but both boys can't seem to get bothered by it sleeping in eachother's arms since it's weekend.

Soon the younger woke up, with his eyes closed not wanting to open so soon, he tried to shift on his place but felt a sharp pain on his back and he tightened his grip not knowing what he was clutching but he heard a deep groan against his neck sending a vibrating sensation on his skin and upto his stomach giving him butterflies in the morning.

Sunoo felt a softness against his neck and he knew what that was, it was Sunghoon's lips his favourite feature on older though he shouldn't think about it as he still hates him. He opened his eyes adjusting to the light in room.

Sunoo wiggled but olders heavy arms and his heavy legs on the smaller figure made him unable to move plus his head was buried on his neck, he shivered whenever his lips landed on his sensitive spot, so he decided to call out his name and wake him up since it's getting irritating.

"Hey fucker, wake up..... can't you hear me." he said shaking him who didn't budge at all, so he decided to bite on his exposed shoulder that was on his chest.