Rendez~vous - Chapter 17

"Aww, my boyfriend is so adorable."

"What the heck, Kim Sunoo!" Sunoo muttered to himself, feeling a bit distressed, letting out a frustrated sound, he took a peek of Sunghoon standing outside doing something that he couldn't quite make out.

Sunoo encouraged himself and decided to go out of the car and act casually, he came out of the car, intentionally avoiding looking at Sunghoon. He spoke catching older's attention who turned towards him and locked the car.

"Let's go to the park and grab something to eat." Sunoo said, pretending to pout as he stared at the road rather than directly at Sunghoon. The older one nodded and walked over to Sunoo.

"Let's go." Sunghoon replied, taking youngers hand in his own. Sunoo looked at their interwined fingers and blushed feeling sudden awkwardness between both that he didn't felt earlier but suddenly it all turned awkward just because of what he said in the car.

"Did i messed up?" Sunoo thought with a worried furrow on his forehead and his lips forming a pout, which Sunghoon noticed.

"Why are you pouting?" said Sunghoon and snickered, looking at his left, gaze shifting to Sunoo's face who quickly looked at him and smiled awkwardly.

"No, I just- i just need ice cream." he said pointing inside the park where there's food truck and Ice cream truck parked next to eachother.

"Let's go. I'll buy something for you." said Sunghoon confidentaly walking inside the park with Sunoo trailing behind him struggling to catch up with his pace.

"Hey, slow down. I'm not dying to eat it." Sunoo said walking fast and his hand almost being pulled by Sunghoon.

"I told you to use your little legs a bit more." Sunghoon laughed, looking back and slowing down to match Sunoo's pace.

"Hyung." Sunoo whined, gripping his palm a bit tighter.

"Why do you always make fun of my height." he said between his whiny tone taking a seat at one of the bench under tree with sunlights clearly falling on them.

"What flavour do you want?" Sunghoon said taking out his phone to pay online.

"Mint choco." exclaimed Sunoo excitedly, and exchanged a look with Sunghoon who frowned slightly and asked

"That taste like toothpaste." Sunghoon said, clearing his throat as he saw a angry frown on Sunoo's face.

"Okay. I'll get it." he said and turned around without looking back he approached the ice cream truck, standing on a line.

Meanwhile, Sunoo curiously observed him, smiling a bit, thinking how cute it is when your boyfriend buys an ice cream for you meanwhile you can wait for them to bring it to you.

But something sparked his curiosity into thinking, how despite of being a rich spoiled kid, he can casually buy foods or snacks from streets, that made him a bit curious about Sunghoon's past.

Lost in his thoughts, Sunoo snapped back to reality when Sunghoon handed him his ice cream, taking a seat next to Sunoo who noticed that Sunghoon didn't bought one for himself.

"What about yours?" he asked licking his own ice cream, the older looked back at him, eyes fixtated on Sunoo's tongue licking the ice cream.

"I don't want it." he replied casually brushing his thoughts elsewhere yet again his eyes fell on that lips and tongue enjoying the ice cream.

"Is it good?" he asked and Sunoo nodded before taking a bite of the cone.

From the corner of his eyes Sunoo noticed Sunghoon leaning closer to him and taking a bite from his cone.