Disobedience - Chapter 4

What could be the last thread of Sunghoons patience? His personal space and his own room that he can never share with someone no matter who that person is, his personal space is something he cherishes the most.

If someone took it from him, that will be the last thread of his patience level which he never want to break.

And from the very first day he had made this clear to Sunoo that it would be better if he never dare to enter his room or even touch his belongings but it was unfair for younger because Sunghoon ate his food and touched him without his permission literally harassing him in the morning.

So how can he just stood still and do nothing and only watch him doing that.

Plus the opportunity that he have today, how can he let it go.

Sunoo alone in the dorm with Sunghoon's room unlocked.

In rage and anger the younger opened the door of his room widely and his eyes meeting with dark red dim light barely able to see anything inside.

He turned to left and found switch board next to the door, he pressed on every switch thinking a bright light would take place but none of the switches did such job of brighting the olders room.

Fear? Or something chilling? What should it be called? was witnessed by Sunoo.

A room coloured in red as if it was painted by blood with red LED lighting on the walls, call it gloomy or seducing the lighting of the room depended on the way situation would be.

If scary then the colour of these walls will kill the person in suffocation.

If seducing these aura will make the situations 10 time better for a couple.

Though it was new for Sunoo he never came across with such kind of room where his own room and Sunghoon's looks like two different world set in a small box. It was scary but romantic in some way.

Suffocatively Romantic.

Yet he didn't forget the real purpose of why he came here. He went inside the room further checking on olders belongings.

A bed in the corner of room with black sheets covering the mattress and two pairs of white pillows with a night drawer next to it and next to the door was his study table and cabinet in the other side of the door in a corner where his clothes were hanging so neatly like a collection.

Sunoo observed further checking on every belongings older male own and started to throw them on the floor, taking out all kind of things from his night drawer and study table drawer throwing them on floor, some of it made loud noises upon meeting with floor but he didn't bat an eye on it as he was doing all this in revenge.

He went to Sunghoon's clean bed tangling the sheet and blanket while ripping his pillows taking out all the cotton from it.

It wasn't enough for him, still not satisfied with the mess he created inside Sunghoon room Sunoo walked upto his clothes throwing them on the floor along with his shoes, he rubbed his slipper on those clothes wanting to rip the clothes with the thought of ripping Sunghoon.

He huffed in satisfaction while sitting on the floor and looking at the mess he made.

A satisfactory soft innocent smile took over his face as if he didn't do something so devilish that would piss off any human being in the earth.

He stood up closing the door behind acting as if he never entered inside the room and cleaned the outside of Sunghoon's room.

Sunoo prepared ramyeon and fried eggs for himself eating it alone on the counter while sitting on the chair excitingly swaying his feet back and forth while chewing on his food feeling happier then ever.