*+。 CHAPTER 7。+*

"So he signed it?" Bernardo asked with a smile. "So now we have a way to get him, that's perfect!"

"Yes." Arcenio nodded. "Finally, I can take Narin out of there." He enjoyed looking at the documents.

Rubio has tease boss Bardales many times. Many times during their meetings, money and his supposedly spent nights with Narin were mentioned. Basilio even agreed that he could take the mulatto outside the walls of the House. But he didn't expect one from Rubio, a trick. Namely, that not all of the documents he signed were only consent for Vazquez to leave the premises for a few days. Arcenio had a document in which the fine print stated the right that Narin would be allowed to leave the premises and never have to return there again. With the help of the elder Torres, the young man devised a contingency plan, in case the law itself didn't help them, the documents signed by the owner will show in black and white that he agreed to let the mulatto go. That he let her go.

The young man went to the premises wanting to share the good news with his dear Narin. He was also accompanied by Bernardo, who drove him to the place.

Arcenio crossed the threshold of the building and after a few minutes he noticed the woman he was looking for. With a happy smile, he moved towards her but froze when he saw her condition.

"Narin?" He approached her shocked.

"Ah, Arcenio..." She was surprised to see him. Her voice was a bit hoarse, and she was very bruised and sore all over. The woman was wearing black shorts and a bra. She had a thin cloak thrown over her back, which she was now adjusting on her arm to cover the bruises that were visible all over her body. "It's really nice to see you..."

"Who did it to you?" He asked nervously.

"It's not important." She replied, looking him in the eyes uncertainly. "That's nothing..."

"Narin." Brunet approached her and put his hand on her shoulder but she shook it off and flinched significantly at his touch.

"I-I'm s-sorry..." She whispered embarrassed. "I'm sorry..." She had tears in her eyes but she didn't let them flow. "I knew this day would come, but... "

"This day? What are you... " He broke off when he guessed what the mulatto had in mind. "No." He shook his head in disbelief. "Bardales, you bastard." He cursed but softened as he looked at Narin again. "I will be right back, wait for me here, all right?"

Vazquez said nothing, only nodded uncertainly. At that time, Arcenio entered the head of the House's office and didn't even bother to knock.

"Ah, señor Jimenez." The owner smiled.

"That was not the deal." Brunet said firmly. "You promised something. That is not what we agreed on!"

Bardales laughed softly, guessing what his client meant.

"Señor." He said, still amused. "What can I say?" He spread his hands. "Señor Vela is also our client. A regular customer." He held up a finger. "He dreamed of meeting my Narin, and since I'm a good person... I decided to fulfill this wish." He said, pleased with his words. "Besides..." He shrugged. "It's just business."

"Narin is not yours, she does not belong to you." He said firmly.

"But she does." He laughed.

"I paid you." Rubio interrupted. "We had a deal. I paid you money and Narin was not supposed to go to..."

"As I said before. It's just business. Nothing more." Basilio interjected. "I have to treat my clients equally, right?" He laughed. "And you señor has enjoyed my merchandises enough. "

"Merchandises? You talk about these girls as ordinary things? How can you even say that?" He shook his head in disbelief. "These are people. Each one of them is human."

"Over which I have power here, señor Jiménez. I'm in charge here, you have no power here. The place belongs to me, as well as everything that is here." He said with a smile. "Nobody has any rights here except me. Not even you, señor Jiménez."

"I wouldn't be so sure." Torres interjected, he had heard the whole conversation. "We're going to wipe that smirk off your face." He said and then approached the owner and showed him the document. "Not only do we have the law behind us, but also my personal acquaintances in police and politics, or whatever called them..." Bernardo waved his hand. "But you signed this yourself." He chuckled. "Besides, you never had any rights over them, it's just your sick notion." He said dryly.

"Narin is coming with us whether you like it or not." Arcenio said.

"It's a bullshit!" Basilio shouted.

"Be careful what you sign." Torres laughed. "Your business will fail, I'll take care of it." He turned to the furious owner. "You'll never hurt these women again, or any more."

"You'll pay for this, you both will both, especially you!" He pointed to Rubio. "I won't let it go! You think a piece of paper like this will stop me?" He laughed. "Oh no..." He shook his head. "You can take her now, but Narin will be back here. She belongs only to me, no one else. Every single one of them..." He said with a madman's smile. "Every one of these bitches belongs to me! I created them!"

"Narin does not belong to you. She belongs to no one." Arcenio said. "She is free, but only now will she know what it is like."

"You'll pay me for this, señor Jiménez..." He said through his teeth.

"No, you'll be the one who pay." Bernardo said and headed for the exit, the young man following closely behind him.

Brunet, however, stopped for a moment and looked at the owner for the last time.

"One more thing..." He began. "My name is Arcenio Rubio Jiménez." He said firmly, distinguishing two names. "And this is your end." He left the room.

"Oh no..." Basilio shook his head, biting his lip nervously. "This is just the beginning."

Arcenio and Bernardo, thanks to their influence and helpful connections, managed to overthrow Basilio Bardales himself. They gained all the evidence against him of his crimes. They got some girls to testify in court. They showed video recordings, voice recordings that they obtained during an argument with the owner. All shady deals, documents. All the evil that Bardales has done has finally come to an end, and the people who helped him have suffered similar punishments to himself. Some managed to escape, but not for long.

The girls working in the House were free, now each of them could do what they really wanted. Women were helped to start a new beginning, they could finally know that they were alive.

But Basilio had always been an extremely vindictive man, and not even prison could stop him. He swore revenge and kept it. Even from behind great walls and bars, he made sure that his enemies suffered the appropriate punishment. He didn't care how long it took. He was sure of himself and knew that he would do as he had already decided.