「 ƗNŦɌØĐᵾȻŦƗØN 」

Lysanna is an ambitious young woman, who aims to change her life by taking the position of Ancient Runes teacher. She will face many ups and downs that will bring her back to the difficult past, from which she tries not so much to escape as to cut off her attention from it.

After a sad separation with important people, she had lost herself somewhere along the way and yet she didn't lose her ability to love. However, it had turned out that she had given her love to the wrong person, and this had reflected on her feelings, freezing her heart in eternal ice...

But with her new job comes not just her new life, but her new experiences. And a new man... She locks her eyes in that dark, serious, intimidating and even unapproachable potions teacher in his black robes. It's as if it's not just her eyes that lock on him, but something more?

If you want to know what will happen to Lysanna and Severus' life together... Well...

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ*°࿐ •*⁀➷

─────────────────────────

Hello, dear readers and friends!

If you've come THIS far, then you're really interested in our story with solarvig, and I hope you'll stick around until the end.
We decided to publish our roleplay on the app, because we find our writing captivating, engaging and thought-provoking.

I, Thumean, will have to admit at this point that the credit for editing this roleplay into a presentable.form.and writing this introduction is entirely credited to solarvig. I am just the lazy one stealing it all.. <3

Now let's clarify some things. ツ

╭─────INFORMATION PANEL─────╮

• The story revolves around the time of The Goblet of Fire, in Harry Potter's fourth year at the school, when the Triwizard Tournament takes place.

• Characters such as: Lysanna McGonagall, Roselyn Cortazar, Gazini Cortazar, Theodore Renington, Severus & Celeste Cortazar, Archer Cygnet ect. are a creation of OUR OWN ─ you may not build anything upon them, nor use them in your own stories.

• Panels like this will be added to the beginning of every chapter including: the word count of the chapter and the page, mentions and any warnings, if needed.

• The 𝔫𝔰𝔣𝔴 parts will be marked as it follows: "🔞" or "⚠️" ⧼in case you want to skip to the good part 😌😁⧽

• The dates in the story are important, if you want to go through it smoothly! ツ

╭─────WARNINGS─────╮

You may find topics, such as:

❗️deathㅤ❗️mature content

❕️despair❕️adultery❕️harm❕️sorrow, sadness❕️explicit dark (and sexual) content❕️horror❕️bullying❕️guilt ㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ𝗲𝘁𝗰.

╭─────MENTIONS─────╮

✒ Deep and long nature descriptions
✒ Dates
✒ Retrospections
✒ Humor + sarcasm and irony (mostly mature and silly ha ha)
✒ Deep feelings and emotions
✒ Sacrifice
✒ Love...
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ𝗲𝘁𝗰.

Well, we invite you to take a long adventure and see together how this love story will develop between two people surrounded by factors and other people, events and principles. We hope you will find it just as interesting as we do.

─────────────────────────

We'll be glad to read your comments and help you. We will reply, we promise. 🫡