A/N

Chapter credits entirely to 

Wow! Had it really been 3 chapters already?

We hope you've made it this far, and if you haven't then we  have bored you with our long stories. But if you've made it this far with effort, then you're really interested.

We'd love to know which part is your favorite so far and which storyline is the most interesting to you. If you have any questions, you can ask them as a comment here under this note or in the comment section of the chapter related to your question. We will be happy to answer and guide you through this long love story that weaves more than one storyline (as you have already seen).

We look forward to your comments and inquiries, and you can expect many interesting things. Oops, I talk a lot ha ha!

─────────────────────────

Hello, dear readers and friends!

If you've come THIS far, then you're really interested in our story and I hope you'll stick around until the end.We decided to publish our roleplay on the app, because we find our writing captivating, engaging and thought-provoking.

Now let's clarify some things. ツ

INFORMATION PANEL:

• The story revolves around the time of The Goblet of Fire, in Harry Potter's fourth year at the school, when the Triwizard Tournament takes place.

• The story is also published in AO3 (AO3 username: potioneerbg)

• The symbol "🔸️" indicates the beginning of a new chapter/new day, because every chapter USUALLY starts with a new day.

• Characters such as: Lysanna McGonagall, Roselyn Cortazar, Gazini Cortazar, Theodore Renington, Pearl Quirrell, Zoe Hemlock, Severus & Celeste Cortazar, Archer Cygnet etc. are a creation of OUR OWN ─ you may not build anything upon them, nor use them in your own stories.

• The nsfw parts will be marked as it follows: "🔞" or "⚠️" ⧼in case you want to skip to the good part⧽

• I, solarvig, am trying to fix our mistakes as much as possible. Excuse us, if such grammar or vocabulary mistakes were made - English isn't our first language.

• The dates in the story are important, if you want to go through it smoothly! ツ

• Panels like this will be added to the beginning of every chapter including: the word count of the chapter and the page, mentions and any warnings, if needed.

WARNINGS:

You may find topics, such as:

❗️death, mature content, mentions of nazism<br />
❕️despair, adultery, harm, sorrow, sadness ,explicit dark (and sexual) content, horror, bullying, guilt 𝗲𝘁𝗰.

MENTIONS:

✒ Deep and long nature descriptions
✒ Dates
✒ Retrospections
✒ Humor + sarcasm and irony (mostly mature and silly ha ha)
✒ Deep feelings and emotions
✒ Sacrifice
✒ Love... 𝗲𝘁𝗰.

Well, we invite you to take a long adventure and see together how this love story will develop between two people surrounded by factors and other people, events and principles. We hope you will find it just as interesting as we do.

─────────────────────────