soonhoon 3

When Seungcheol was finally out of his sight, Jihoon then finally sat back, relaxed as he stared at his drink knowing well the taller will follow him a moment after.

And it did happen, Jihoon could see the taller sitting across him, the same place his bestfriend sat a while ago. The writer could only look up at him, his brows raised which made a rather calm voice follow behind as an answer, "I guess you already know I was checking you out, right?"

The statement itself came out like a question to Jihoon, making the man almost impressed. Okay, it was his first time encountering someone being as straightforward as his book characters and he was already liking it.

He sipped on his beer, making the taller look at him, almost expectantly. He only spoke when he was finished, "I guess you definitely have something to say about me then."

Jihoon wanted to know how much straightforward the taller can be and the next moment what he heard, he was left amused, "You are beautiful."

Jihoon had heard numerous compliments before but none of them included 'Beautiful' as he was referred to right now. All he could really get in his mind at that moment was how he wasn't expecting the taller to be that straightforward.

But still, he chuckled, maintaining the eye contact with the man in front, "Did no one ever told you not to call a man Beautiful? They could be offended you know?"

If Jihoon wanted, he could have made the words sound so threatening that the taller might have gulped hard right now but he wasn't planning to do so. Being called beautiful wasn't even half bad as the typical other things he had been called as compliment.

So he ensured his voice was teasing, not threatening that the taller had to run away at the any moment he gets.

But surprisingly, the taller continued with a grin, a flirtatious grin Jihoon had ever witnessed, "When it comes to you, the word beautiful is itself an understatement. And the man like you who knows his worth, I don't think it should be offending."

Jihoon couldn't help but laugh at the statement made, not because it was funny, but because he was definitely impressed by the way the sluttiest lines to ever exist were delivered so smoothly that Jihoon almost believed it was truth.

Almost....

But even before the flirting could continue, the writer wanted to clear something, "I am not looking forward to something serious, I hope you get what I am trying to refer."

The one in the front nodded, "Me neither. Does it settles us?"

Jihoon nodded, thinking about how this conversation was so much like books where the leads conversate about the damage before night. Though for him, he knew the moment he said he doesn't want to get laid, the taller will run away so all he was hoping for a good experience, not a bad deed.

A bad deed it was for him actually. Though he had dated few people, he wasn't even able to reach to the makeout level, the level like sleeping with somebody was out of thought for him. If he thinks thoroughly about it, doesn't he is what in books are referred as virgin? A virgin with no relationship and also the type who can share his kisses with anyone but not his virginity.

Atleast not with somebody he'll never remember in his whole life.

The taller suddenly spoke, dragging Jihoon back from his thoughts as he stood up, "So, your place or mine?"

Jihoon knew what he was doing, "Let's be to yours."

================================

The drive to the taller's dorm though was just fifteen minutes from club, Jihoon at that moment rather felt sorry for the latter. But the moment they kept their feets inside the room, the guilt vashined and Jihoon found himself pinned against the door that was closed at that moment.