soonhoon 5

The moment Jihoon got out of the meeting room, he was tackled down by Seungcheol who looked like a kindergarten child while hugging and shaking the fuck Outta Jihoon.

"You are the best! You saved my face bro! And that lecture, that was awesome!! You should have looked at their faces, fucking bitches trying to compete with my bestie!"

Jihoon could only laugh imagining how Seungcheol would be rolling his eyes at the moment while glaring at the few people passing across him. The writer then struggled to get off his grip, waving Jeonghan who followed his boyfriend till here.

Jeonghan waved while grinning, slightly patting Jihoon's head as he stood by his side, "I am proud of you."

The sentence was small but it made Jihoon nothing less happy from when Seungcheol hugged him. Though Seungcheol was his best friend, Jeonghan was his comfort place no matter how creepy the older was.

"I am smart, ain't I?" Jihoon asked nudging at the second older, only to earn a laugh and few enthusiastic nods from him. "So, what's his name?"

Jihoon frowned at the sudden question, "Whose name?"

"The one who made you realise you were always romantic."

Jihoon knew Jeonghan had a knowledge about everything going on though he was in different department than them. Ofcourse if Seungcheol was his boyfriend, he'd know it. Seungcheol never hides anything from Jeonghan if not necessary. specially when yesterday's night was his idea, Jihoon had expected Seungcheol to talk about this to Jeonghan and he wasn't taken aback from the idea that he did. Jeonghan wasn't different than what Seungcheol was to him anyway.

But when he didn't reply, the older only raised his brows at him, "Tell me Lee Jihoon, I know you were with a guy yesterday and today you are having a whole personality change phenomenon which is obviously strange since you were crying about your condition a few days ago. I know it was that boy. What's his name?"

Jihoon could only gulp in response of the question. He hated he was so easy to read when it came to jeonghan. The older was like looking through him at this point while his boyfriend stood beside him, smiling while looking at smaller as if he hit some kind of jackpot.

Jihoon couldn't deny it was the boy, the boy who replied him to the question he asked back then.

===============================

The taller was flabbergasted listening to the question, "What does that supposed to do with me now?"

He was confused but it also wasn't like Jihoon was interested in clearing his confusion anyway. The shorter only stared at him from brief moment before asking again, this time while trying to explain him the question, "Romance? Like what do you think about it? For example this, is this what you call romance?"

Jihoon pointed at himself, more like his condition at the moment, making the taller go blank for good few minutes. He only blinked when Jihoon asked again, "I was asked yesterday to find what romance really looked like, so i wanted to ask is this what romance really is? Like-"

The taller cut him off immediately, "Like making out and sex?" When Jihoon was taken aback from the taller's boldness, the one beneath him laughed, "So you are here doing experiments, aren't you?"

Jihoon felt something he didn't felt in a while now, panick, sheer panick, "No! I didn't mean it like that! I am here because...."

The writer honestly didn't knew how to finish that sentence. He sure was here for experiment but it wasn't the whole truth. He was on the verge of getting laid, giving himself to the stranger and he wasn't even supposed to do it. At this point, it was a less of experiment and more of his own will.