soonhoon 15

"I am sorry." Seokjin admitted even before Jihoon could even blame him for anything. The writer on the other hand chuckled, "So you are admitting you are trying to drive me away?"

A slight panick arose on Seokjin's face as he immediately shook his head, "No, what are you even saying?"

Not wanting to stand up and conversate, Jihoon slightly pushed a chair kept beside him, telling Soonyoung to sit while he himself sat just next to his manager, "You can sit Hyung. I am not running away this time so no need to be that guarded."

Seokjin did what he was told, sitting just in front of them as he continued, "You are getting me wrong Jihoon. It was never my intention to send you away from me or something. It's just-"

When no words made their way from older's side, Jihoon smiled warily, "Your actions tell me otherwise Hyung. I am not complaining as for why you did that. Don't get me wrong but if you really want me away, I'll leave the moment you tell me to." He looked at Soonyoung, the man who was constantly staring the floor as if it was the most beautiful sight in his life. "I guess there are still few people who are willing to be by my side and that's enough for me."

"You are getting me wrong Jihoon! I never want you away from me! Why would you even think like that?!" The older's voice raised slightly, frustration and disappointment totally visible in his tone.

"Then prove me wrong Hyung! Tell me why the fuck you would let me meet him if it wasn't you wanting me to leave the company?" Jihoon enquired with the same frustration and Soonyoung almost wondered if this was time he was supposed to drag his writer out. his tone was so straightforward that it seemed like the younger might end up throwing hands at his own boss.

His boss on the other hand rubbed his temples, "What will you do if someone out there will say they could give a better future to someone who is like your brother?" He paused, taking a deep breath before continuing, "He told me being under him will make you have a lifetime fame, A better pay and better opportunities in future. He would famous your books world wide, help you reaching the top Jihoon. I thought it was best for you."

Jihoon gritted his teeth in annoyance, slamming his fist on the table as he glared at the older, "Best for me? How did you know what's best for me? Do you really think name and fame is all that matters to me? Leave it, tell me which brother wants his younger to work under a cocky, stubborn, egoistic and dick like personality old man? Have you ever really looked at the way he talks? He thinks he is the best and everyone else is nothing in comparison of him. Is this how you show your brotherhood? By throwing me under a bus I have no control of?"

"That wasn't my intention to begin with Jihoonie! I wanted best for you and I thought it was the best. I was wrong, i understood it the moment you left and his mask of politeness fell off. I realised I was wrong about him. He wasn't as kind as he looked. I just wanted you to have a better company to be with Jihoon." Seokjin's eyes were glittering due to the moisture in them. His body language and the way he was explaining everything held no lie to be detected. The man was genuinely feeling guilty and Jihoon could only feel his chest tightening with each passing seconds.

The older continued again, "My company is still growing while you have a lot of potential to not be here. You deserve better Jihoon, and your better is not this small ass company who barely manages-"

"Don't you dare say anything about you or about this company." Jihoon declared, standing up while glaring at the man in front. The moment the writer stood up in anger, Soonyoung too left his seat immediately, if not interfering then not leaving him alone too.

The shorter continued, pointing his fingers threateningly at the older, "I was doing nothing good in my life. I had no dreams, no aims to pursue even when I was in my graduation year, who told me to pursue writting as a career? You! Who told me to join this small ass company you are looking down right now? You! And today if I am someone enough to be recognised, it's also you Hyung. It's this small ass company."

He sighed when Seokjin looked down in embarrassment, "If I wanted name and fame, i would have left you the moment my first contract ended with you. But I stayed, not because i wanted to be pettied like you are doing to me now, I stayed because you were my only highschool senior who wasn't awkward around me. I stayed because I knew the freedom I want will be offered by no one but you. Because i get to be myself with you. Because I thought you understand how a function. A little less money is okay to me, it's okay if people don't recognise woozi as their favorite writer but I ain't leaving the few only people in my life just for the sake of few bundles of money."

Soonyoung kept his hands on his writers shoulders, trying to calm him down when Seokjin stood up, apologizing again. The younger growled at him when Seokjin admitted his defeat, "Whatever am i today is because you didn't let the highschooler feel neglected and a graduater ruin his potential. If this is your explanation, sorry to break it to you but I'll stay here till my breath and haunt you after my soul seperates from my body. " The shorter grabbed a page from the table, Soonyoung dragging him out as he made a paper ball of it and thew it on his boss, the ball landing on his head as he yelled while being dragged out, "Mind it Kim Seokjin! Prepare your army of priests because i ain't leaving you even if I die!! I'll haunt you everywhere! Even to your bathroom!!"

Soonyoung almost was picking his writer like a baby by his arms as he shouted back at Seokjin before closing the door, "Don't worry Hyung! I'll make sure to protect your privacy if he really decided to haunt you."

The moment both of them came of the cabin, Soonyoung immediately let go of Jihoon, the smaller's feet finally touching floor as he adjusted his clothes, murmmering again, "He is so stupid."

His manager laughed, following his writer from behind, "Are you really going to follow him to bathroom after your death?"

Jihoon shrugged, "I am not interested in watching his pink underwears but I'll make sure to open the bathroom door every time he tried to take shit."

Soonyoung laughed loudly, "You are horrible!"

"Watch me paint his number in public toilet after my death and then tell me if horrible is the suitable word to define me or not."

"He was thinking good for you though." Soonyoung commented, earning a side eye from Jihoon.

"I am going to thank God he was just thinking about it. If he really did the 'good' you are talking about, i would have been doomed to death."

When both of them reached in parking lot, Soonyoung commented again, "The old man manipulated him into thinking he wasn't sufficient enough to have a writer like you working with him."

"And that stupid Hyung of mine believed it." Jihoon sighed while taking his car keys out of his pocket. "I should have smacked his head on nearby wall so he'd remember this lesson forever."

Soonyoung was about to add something on behalf of Seokjin again until his mobile phone buzzed vigorously, to the point where Soonyoung had to take it out to check what really was wrong since it wasn't so usual of it to buzz to that extent.

When he looked at the screen, his jaw immediately dropped making his writer furrow his brows in confusion, "What's wrong?"

It took a second for Soonyoung to response, "Someone... someone broke into my apartment. My.... security system messaged me."

"What?!"