soonhoon 8

"Hoshi! Where is Jihoon?" The older called him out the moment he stepped near his table, almost making Soonyoung flinch to the point where he was about to fall from his desk.

But the younger had to take a hold on himself no matter how shocked he was. He stood up, bowed at him while Seokjin immediately repeated the same question again, not feeling like returning the act of respect in any way, "I asked where is Jihoon Soonyoung?"

Within weeks of working under the company, Soonyoung had registered this one thing, Seokjin only calls someone by their real name if he is really mad, and he just called him and woozi, both of them by their real names.

It was obvious he was doomed.

When his eyes met with Seokjin's sarcastic yet threatening one, he immediately looked down apologetically, "I-I have been trying- from the past two days- I have been trying to get a hold on his current occurance but he won't pick up my phone, doesn't reply to any of my messages and-"

Seokjin immediately interupted, "So he does to us. Tell me a thing, what is the use of appointing you as his manager and paying you when you literally don't know what the fuck is he doing? Isn't it like I am wasting my salary on you rather than someone who could have been more responsible?"

The statement hit Soonyoung hard like a brick. It wasn't like Soonyoung didn't tried to contact him or something, he infact did and when he didn't got a reply from the writer and Jeonghan telling him it was normal, he didn't try to ponder more about it.

Their relationship was already fucked up and he thought trying to dig up in his personal space would definitely go disliked by the writer. He slid the matter for days, waiting for his reply before making any decisions on behalf of him but Seungcheol said if the younger doesn't pick up his phone, he was obliged to go with anything that suits him better.

So he did, but still there were few things can't cover up on behalf of Jihoon. One of them was the file was the thrown on his desk, "This file, I need his signatures in here by tomorrow. And if you can't bring it, just quit."

Seokjin didn't said anything much further to Soonyoung's relief as he watched the older getting away, disappearing in thin air. The manager could only glance at the file, opening a few pages to see what really was inside before he raised his brows, looking warningly at the bunch of workers who were enjoying the drama.

Soonyoung knew they got their tea to talk on lunch table for today.

But he himself had enough of it now. Though he and Jihoon had somewhat explicit past, they still decided to work it out. As far as he remembered, Jihoon had his agreement in it but it was also the younger who was ignoring him at the moment.

If not ignoring, Soonyoung didn't know how to interpret the numerous called logs that went unanswered by the writer.

He fished the file under his jacket, grabbing his car keys before leaving his desk with nothing but gritting teeths and tightened fist. He will find Lee Jihoon, no matter even if he is in heaven or hell, Soonyoung was determined to even dig up his grave and get the writer out if he happened to hiding himself there.

Fortunately he knew who knows where Lee Jihoon was.

He steps then made their way to editing department, finding Seungcheol sitting on his usual spot, expression harden the moment he saw Soonyoung making his way to him.

Seungcheol was definitely taken aback the way Soonyoung's expressions were so monotonous. In all of the days he met Soonyoung, he always had this bright smile around his lips which go upto his eyes, making them disappear. But the man he was watching right now was not Soonyoung, it was Hoshi, Jihoon's manager.