soonhoon 16

Upon reaching at the designated floor of his apartment, Soonyoung felt his heart skipping a beat when his eyes fell on the digital lock protection being unlocked and the door being left half opened. He looked back at his writer, the shorter who insisted on coming with him and now was holding a metal rod he grabbed from his way to lobby.

When the expression of terror didn't left Soonyoung's face, Jihoon sighed, pushing him aside as he stood in front of the lock, checking how did the person inside managed to unlock it, "You sure you didn't gave your passcode to any of your friends?"

The taller shook his head earnestly from behind, "No one knows I am here."

The writer slightly opened the door, making enough space for both of them to enter, "Come inside, Don't make noise and put anyone of your emergency contacts on speed dial."

"Why?" The taller asked, trailing like a puppy behind his writer.

The shorter looked at him in disbelief, "We need backup when this inevitably goes wrong bish-"

His manager only hummed in response, embarrassed how his brain crashed down in a fight or flight situation. Though he let Jihoon lead him the way but still his stomach flipped inside with the thought that stranger intruding might really be someone dangerous.

He suddenly stopped Jihoon when they were in middle of his dining area, kitchen in the left corner and bedroom in the right. The shorter looked at him, "What?"

Soonyoung whispered, "It's dangerous. You should stay behind me."

The shorter glared at him threateningly, "I ain't risking both of our lives to your glitching brain moron." He pointed his rod at his manager, "Now shut up and follow me."

Soonyoung too knew he couldn't argue further so he gave up, following Jihoon to the only place that had its door opened all these while. The shorter looked at him again, "Did you or did you not locked your bedroom door last time you came here?"

"I did, i remember it clearly."

"Then whoever intruded is inside. Your emergency contacts ready?"

Soonyoung looked back at phone screen, his father's number flashing as he looked back at his writer, low key afraid, "I think we should call the police first. It's dangerous."

When Jihoon grabbed the door knob, all ready to push the door to inside, he looked back at him, "Too late."

And the door swinged opened, revealing the writer and the manager to the view of inside. The room was small, a bed at centre, racks of shoes in left corner, a study table and chair in right. On the other corner had a window, and there stood a man, looking at the outside view while keeping his both hands under his pockets.

The man, black suit, black pants and white shirt with a tie combined with red and black patches, turned his head towards them when heard the door being opened.

His face held no surprise and the only expression Jihoon could gather from him was a sigh, a sigh of relief, "So here you are. And I thought you were dead."

The question was definitely not directed towards him, heck, the man didn't even acknowledged his existence till now. All he was staring at the moment was the taller standing beside him, with his jaw literally dropped on the floor.

"Dad?!" The rod in Jihoon's hand fell seamlessly the moment he heard Soonyoung claiming the man in front as his dad. The fact that the intruder turned out to be his dad was not that surprising, atleast not that much as his dad turning out to be Korea's one of the best perfume seller company's owner.

The moment the man took his steps towards them, Jihoon found his steps backing him away. The clearer  his view at the man was, the more he could find the resemblance of the man with the interviews on TV and cover page of magazines. He could never make such a big mistake as  getting the resemblance wrong. He remembers the face very well for his own good.