28 - auntie scarlett

age: 11
mom:
dad: hunter
aunt: scarlett

-

Y/N'S POV
It was no doubt that my Auntie Scarlett was my favourite family member, i cant lie, i'd choose her over my mom and my dad, me and my mom do not get along at all, i don't know why but we just don't and me and dad, we get along it's just i'd choose a mother figure over that.

Me and Auntie Scarlett have always been so close, throughout my younger years, she'd babysit be a lot and it just got us closer, with family events she'd be the one i always look for, at the end of family nights, i'd end up sleeping in a bed with her.

I was excited tonight as we were going for dinner at Auntie Scarlett's house, her an Colin got married recently and she's having a dinner with us and the rest of the family for little after celebrations.

At Auntie Scarlett's wedding, i got to be her bridesmaid, she had a few others but i was the one she loved the most, obviously.

"Hello! Hello! Hi my baby" Auntie Scarlett says greeting my parents before leaning down and cupping my face, she uses her baby voice when she speaks to me and i love it so much.

"Hi Auntie Scarlett" I say shyly, it always happens, i get so shy when i first see Auntie Scarlett but then i warm up, she smiles and strokes her thumbs over my cheekbones.

"Oh! Come here" Auntie Scarlett says and wraps me in a hug, she places her chin on my shoulder whilst she looks up at my parents and speaks to them, i lay my head on her shoulder, taking in the hug as she speaks.

"Are you hungry? Colin made some dinner" Auntie Scarlett says happily pulling me back and grabbing my hand, i nod and follow Scarlett into the kitchen where my parents follow then go over to my other auntie and uncles, but i stay with Scarlett.

Scarlett takes a seat on one of the kitchen chairs so i move forward and slide onto her lap, sitting sideways so i can also see Colin who's dancing about and Scarlett is laughing at him telling him to stop.

"Did you miss me?" Scarlett teases running her fingers down my back, i giggled and hid my face in her chest nodding my head and wrapping my arms around her waist as best as i could with the angle.

"Hm, i missed you too" Scarlett whispered kissing my head, i smiled and watched Colin as he set out dinner on the table, he left the room and went to call my parents and the others, i stayed on Scarlett's lap as we sat in comfortable silence.

My dad came through first and sent us a smile and then my mom came through which made all smiles drop, she wasn't really a warm person and tended to ruin the mood whenever she came into the room.

"Do you wanna sit in your own chair sweetheart?" Scarlett asked me, rubbing my back as the other adults started to sit down, i shake my head and cuddle into her more.

"Sit in your chair Y/n" My mom said strictly, as quickly as i could i slipped off of Scarlett's lap and into the chair beside her, looking down at my feet, Scarlett sighed a little then turned and started to eat her dinner, but now mom ruined my mood i'm not hungry.

"Eat your dinner right now, or else you won't be eating until dinner tomorrow" My mom said firmly, i quickly started eating my dinner, not wanting to be hungry for the next 24 hours.

"None of that" My dad said to my mom backing me up.

Scarlett rubbed my back and patted my shoulder as i leaned into her slightly, already missing her touch. Scarlett sent dad a small look but he shook his head and kept eating his dinner, as did i.

After dinner, we all went into Scarlett's living room to watch a movie, Scarlett had asked me what i wanted to watch, which made me very happy as i wasn't aloud to pick the movies at home.

I picked the movie Aladdin and growing up, me and Scarlett watched it together all the time and it became our favourite disney movie. I obviously cuddled up to Scarlett and my mom and dad sat on another sofa with the rest of them and Colin sat on the other side of Scarlett.

We watched Aladdin very happily, me and Scarlett were singing the whole time as we do every time we watch it, quickly we snuck in another film before my mom could disagree and say that it was time for us to go home, but my other aunties and uncles went home, but i could feel the question coming up soon.

"Right, we best get going, thank you for dinner" My mom says as soon as the movie finishes and the screen turns black, i hold onto Scarlett's arm and keep my focus on the tv.

"Y/n come on" My dad says patting his legs as he stands, i shake my head and slide onto Scarlett's lap, facing her and hiding my head in her chest, placing my hands over my face.

"Y/n we're going home, let's go" My mom says sternly but i don't want to go home, i want to stay with Scarlett forever and for the rest of my life because i love her.

"I'm staying here" I say, Scarlett chuckles and wraps her arms around me, placing her chin on top of my head.

"She can stay, we don't mind" Scarlett says rubbing my back and patting the bottom of my back, i nod my head and turn it around so i could look at my parents, my mom who is stood with her hands on her hips with an angry look.

"Whatever, i'll be at the car" She rolls her eyes and walks off, my dad looks at Scarlett and shakes his head slightly knowing that my mom probably wouldn't be happy with me staying here.

Eventually Scarlett persuaded my dad to let me stay and he also left the house to join my mom in going back home, which sucks for them because i get to stay with Scarlett and Colin over night.

"Cheeky, go get changed then, it's 10 o'clock" Scarlett said lifting me off her lap and placing me on the floor, i giggle and run upstairs, Scarlett keeps loads of my clothes at her house in one of the drawers in her room and i stay in the guest room but me, Scarlett and Colin all know that i end up in their bed.

I change myself then get into Scarlett's bed with a grin on my face, i hear Colin coming up the stairs so i quickly hid under the covers, Colin stopped at the door and i could see an outline of him with his hands on his hips.

"Is there a special someone in here?" Colin says, l let out a giggle so i have to push my mouth into the pillow to stop them. Suddenly the covers are ripped off of me and Colin started to tickle me, all in a second.

"Who is giggling so loud in this house! This is not a house for fun!" Auntie Scarlett playfully shouts coming into the room, i keep laughing trying to push Colin away from me.

"Auntie Scarlett help me" I scream through my laughs, Scarlett laughs and sits on the bed beside me, Colin finally stops and Scarlett weaves her fingers through my hair as i yawn.

"Brush your teeth?" Scarlett asks me, i grin and nod my head.

"Liar, get in there" Scarlett giggles placing me on the floor and patting my bottom, i groan and stomp into the bathroom to start brushing my teeth, dancing and watching Colin and Scarlett at the door.

"I'm sleeping here" I say jumping on the bed, i crawl under the duvet and pull it up to my chin, Scarlett rolls her eyes playfully and gets into bed beside me, in her fluffy pyjamas which i instantly rub my face against happily because it's so soft.

"Get some rest honey" Auntie Scarlett whispers and runs her hands through my hair again and kissing my head, moving her other arm to wrap around me and rub my back gently, which makes me fall asleep easier.

___

Scarlett on the Jimmy Fallon show on the 17th OMG YAYAY