Acceptence - Chapter 8

Warning ⚠️ :- Mature Content below.

_____________________________________________

"Fuck you Park Sunghoon. I'm so done with you acting like you have got authority over me- ARGHH!!"

Sunoo screamed in pain upon meeting with a hard slap on his cheeks. Sunghoon slapped him for what?

"Why?" he asked staring down to the floor.

"Stop acting so brave infront of me. You keep forgetting what I can do to you." Sunghoon spoke sitting on his knee level with bunch of Sunoo's hairs on his fist.

"I hate you, Fucker." said younger on his face in his low hateful tone.

"I don't want you to love me either. Hmm... all i want is some fun okay?" said older gritting his teeth in annoyance then slightly smirking at his end sentence.

"No Sunghoon don't. I don't want to do it." said pink haired male resisting to go up with him on his bed.

Sunghoon is strong, stronger then the younger male who have small and petite figure infront of older. Though Sunoo tries to act brave but physically he is weak, he isn't strong enough to fight back with Sunghoon.

In an instant, sunoo felt a soft mattress beneath him upon getting pushed by older on his bed.

"Sunghoon please think straight, we- please we can do something else, I am not ready." Sunoo begged crawling at the corner of Sunghoon's bed.

"Stop baby boy, I'll make sure you enjoy your first sex okay." said Sunghoon taking out another cancer stick from the packet that was kept on his night table, he lit up the cigarette smoking infront of Sunoo who is clutching his hoodie to his body while sitting in the corner of the bed.

The younger is trying to hide his figure with the single hoodie that's hanging on his shoulder barely able to cover his legs, he gazed at Sunghoon's broad back without any shirt who is smoking while sitting at the edge of bed.

"You wanna know something baby boy." said Sunghoon puffing out a smoke, half turning his head at the back.

"W-what?" sunoo stuttered asking and observing his dark ambience that's suddenly filling the room.

"Can you see that?" he said gesturing his middle finger towards the study table infront of their bed and a camcorder is kept on the table facing their bed where Sunoo and Sunghoon can be recorded.

"It's recording us." he said again letting out a last smoke before standing up adjusting the camcorder and checking if it's still recording or not.

Meanwhile for Sunoo his world crumbled up in a minute, it's beyond his imagination and recording without his concent is more then just threatening and torturing.

"Why are you doing this to me?" sunoo asked calmly biting is lips, hiding his face between his folded legs while trying to hide his exposed skin with other hand.

"Why not? You were being brat and aren't brats supposed to get punished?" older said taking out something from the cabinet.

"But you can punish me in other way. Why this?" asked younger male one more time.

"Cause you look pretty fuckable and have amazing small perfect figure. Pink plump soft lips, small waist, thin fair thighs and peach like perfect fat ass."

"Have you ever asked your bf how he stopped himself from fucking you? Boy must have struggled from stopping himself."

"And you always manage to make me so hard baby boy."