004

~yunah pov~

i woke up with a pair of arms wrapped around me. what the- oh god. i looked over at what i thought wasn't real. yang jungwon was sleeping comfortably with me in his arms. i tried to get out of his strong grip but i couldn't. i started to remember what happened last night. i looked at him. aish, what a big baby. we have school today.

"mmm just a few more minutes yun-ie" i heard him mumble in his deep, morning voice.

oh my god that was kinda hot. wait shit what are you saying yunah. get yourself TOGETHER !!!

"won, we have school, let me go, okay?" i said softly

WAIT. did i just call him won? oh my god i need to think before i speak.
he slowly let go of me and i got out of the bed.

"oh yeah, i asked the maids to buy you some clothes and they should be in the bathroom."

oh my god he cares so much. wait no stop yunah. you're being delusional.

i made my way into the shower and got ready. damn they have more taste than me in clothes:

credits to pinterest user - rosie posie (@nazcil2022) - for the pic

i quickly did my hair and for some reason, they had somehow gotten my backpack with my makeup in here. anyway, i did my makeup and checked my bag for the right books. i walked out and saw jungwon standing there on his phone. his messy hair covered his whole forehead and his tall figure stood there in a black t-shirt and joggers with his hands in his pocket. he looked kinda hot. OH MY GOD WHAT IS WITH ME TODAY???? YUNAH YOU BETTER STOP.

he looked at me and smiled.

"good morning yun"

"morning jungwon"

"jungwon? what happened to that nickname you gave me this morning??"

OH SHIT. think yunah. gosh.

"i- um YAH STOP" i blabbered whatever came out of my mouth. my cheeks were probably red and he was laughing.

"okay fine. im just gonna shower. then we can go, okay? we might be a bit late as well."

i nodded and sat down on his desk chair as he walked into his bathroom. i sat and wondered how me and jungwon had just gotten rid of the 'enemies' title overnight. suddenly, my phone buzzed.

imessages

besties 🥰😘🤞
08:35
today

my lifeline ☺️
LEE YUNAH !!!!

minju babe <3
WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?

lazy 🥸🥸
GET TO SCHOOL RIGHT NOW

jiwoooo 😍😍
YUN??????

yun 😘
hey guys
im gonna be late
i'll explain at break

my lifeline ☺️
GIRL YOU BETTER
YOUR LEFT ME FOR CHEM
ALL ALONE

yun 😘
sorry love you
minju babe <3 and 3 others reacted ❤️

-------------------------

i put my phone down and smiled. im so lucky to have friends like that man. just then, jungwon opened the door revealing himself in a hoodie and joggers.

"you want breakfast?"

i shook my head. he looked at me.

"why not?"

"i don't eat breakfast. if you do, we can wait. we're already late so it doesn't matter"

"no i'll be fine, let's go"

me and jungwon got into his car as he started driving.

~jungwon pov~

i still couldn't believe i just slept in the same bed as yunah. I SPENT THE NIGHT WITH YUN.

i drove the car towards our school and decided to break the silence-

"so, are you gonna learn how to drive too? or are you just always gonna be a passenger princess?"

i joked around with her.

"yah! i'll learn. just not yet."

"okay, princess"

i always called yunah a nickname. princess was one of the best ones i had thought of. she used to get annoyed but now i think she doesn't mind. especially after she called me "won". i kinda wish she would say it again but she's too shy. it's okay because its cute. she's cute.

-------------------------
09:21
~yunah pov~

we got to school and walked in through the hallway, just to meet what we hoped not to.

"excuse me, miss lee and mr yang- did you JUST walk in?" it was our principal. i looked over at jungwon as he spoke-

"sorry sir, but we had a problem. you can talk to my mum and dad if you'd like." me and jungwon both knew that was going to work. the guy was obviously scared of both of our parents because of how influential they were.

"it's okay - i'll let you two off. now get to your classes"

jungwon smirked in victory when - RING RING !!!! the bell had went off meaning it was time for break. yay i get to see my friends!

i looked at jungwon with a smile and said - "okay bye now i need to find my friends. and thank you."

"no need to say thanks. bye."

after that i looked for my friends. i saw sangha from the back and ran up to her. the others were all around her.

"excuse me miss. where were you?" jiwoo said.

i decided to tell them EVERYTHING. and i mean everything - from my parents to jungwon. i told them it all.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

heyy. so basically i posted like the fourth chapter today- i might start writing the fifth idk but it's like late at night rn. anyway, it might take a few days for each one now because school starts again - i just had a week's holidays.

hope your all enjoying so far and yeah. stay safe everyone !!!!

not proofread