015

~narrator pov~

after bowling, niki expressed how hungry he was by whining the whole ride, so they decided to go to a restaurant.

beep, beep

yunah's phone rang again and again. it was an unknown number. she ignored it the first two times thinking it was a scam, but the person seemed to keep calling her.

"excuse me"

she walked away from the boys who were eagerly waiting for their meal.

"hello?"

"hello! is this lee yunah?"

"yeah"

"im kim leah, your mother's secretary"

"ahhh, yes?"

"so, your mum is holding an event for the new business proposal and she says that you and your brother should be there, since there's gonna be a lot of reporters. so, it's on 8 december."

"the 8th? that's next week? why didn't you tell me earlier?"

"sorry miss. she just told me to invite you. hope to see you there. i have to go now. bye!"

with that, leah cut the call leaving yunah a bit flabbergasted. she walked towards the table again to see the boys eating. she had somehow lost her appetite. it was 1pm and she hadn't eaten. she knew they were gonna say something so she thought of an excuse to leave. but she needs to tell her brother.

"hee?"

"yeah? something wrong?" he said stuffing his mouth with chips whilst everyone looked yunahs way.

"um mums secretary called. they have some business event on the 8th. we have to go."

he stopped eating.

"the 8th?!"

"yeah, exactly a week"

"wtf why didn't they say earlier?"

yunah shrugged before grabbing her purse to leave.

"yun, where are you going?"

"i need to go won. i'll be home."

"aissshhhh yun, you haven't eaten anything yet tho?" jake said a bit concerned.

"it's okay"

"you have to eat yun"

"i'll eat on my way back won"

"promise it yunah" sunghoon said making her roll her eyes at him.

"yahhh why are you so moody these days?" jay said as he defended his fellow 02z

"i love it. you go girl!!" sunoo said with a thumbs up.

"yun-ieeeee where are you even going?" niki said making everyone curious. jungwon looked at her expecting a suitable answer when she said-

"i just have something important."

"more important than us?" sunoo said with a pout.

"sorry guys, but i need to go. byee"

before anyone could say anything else she speed-walked out.