010

~yunah pov~

my eyes slowly fluttered open as i gripped onto my head because of the pain. shit. how much did i even drink last night? i looked over to see jungwon waking up as well. did i wake him? oh no.

"morning baby"

"morning wonnie" i said as i pinched his cheeks.

"yahhh." he whined whilst pouting. is this guy really the scariest mafia?

i laughed at him and his cuteness.

"princess, does your head hurt? you were really drunk last night. wait are you sick or-"

"im fine won. my head hurts a little but i don't wanna go schooolllll pleaseeeeeee"

before replying he chuckled - "let's not go school then."

i smiled and rested my head back on his chest, the same way it was when i woke up. he started playing with my hair to make me feel better as i snuggled into his embrace.

"you're so cute" he said before kissing my forehead. OH MY GOD WHY DOES HE MAKE MY HEART BEAT SO FASTTTT. yang jungwon if you keep doing things like this i might die.

after a while, i decided to get out of bed.

"whyyy?"

"you can't just stay in there forever wonnie"

he pouted and got up as well before giving me a hug and a quick peck.

"you get ready first then"

i walked towards his bathroom and showered. i put on my outfit and quickly brushed my hair:

credits to pinterest user - @cesphobia - for the pic

as i walked out of the bathroom i saw jungwon on the phone. it seemed kinda important. his eyes shifted to me as he looked at me from top to bottom. can this guy get more obvious when he's trying to check me out?

"i'll call you back. i have something more important to do" he said and i knew that "something important" had something to do with me.

he walked towards me and wrapped his hand around my waist.

"baby you look so god damn hot right now."

"and what are you gonna do about it?" i teased him.

"don't make me do something you're too young for princess"

that made my cheeks go red.

"you're only like 10 months older you know"

"honey, im 18. you're turning 18 in a few months." he walked towards the bathroom after saying that. what a flirt.

~narrator pov~