011

~narrator pov~

it was already dark since jungwon and yunah stayed to watch the sunset. yunah's head was still laying on jungwons shoulder. as much as she didn't want to, she couldn't help but think about her parents. she wished she could just have a normal family. a family in which she was loved and cared for. a family that she wouldn't let down.

"won, let's go home now"

"yeah it's getting dark baby"

they drove back to heeseungs house to drop yunah off. she was a bit nervous. she hadn't seen her brother all day today, only talked over the phone. she was scared of what had happened. did he go to their parents house?

"heeseung?"

"oh you both are home"

"yeah"

"did you go to mum and dad's house then?" yunah said finally joining the conversation. that's all she cared about right now. they both looked at each other before heeseung answered her-

"yeah. um yun, i don't think we should be associated with them anymore. like at all. the most we can do is be there at all their public events so we look like a happy family, but, you should just stop thinking about them."

"why are you saying it like that?"

"yun, they divorced because of um, well, you know, just, well"

"just get to the point hee"

"they divorced because of us. but i don't believe that. it was probably something to do with money."

yunah knew that by 'us', they meant her. heeseung was the perfect, successful child, it was her who they had a problem with. but why would they divorce because of her, if she was out of their life?

"anyway, jungwon, if you want, stay the night. it's getting late" heeseung said.

"no it's fine. we didn't go school yesterday either because of someone getting a bit too drunk."

they both looked at yunah making her glare back and roll her eyes.

"im going to sleep then. byee"

"good night yun"

when jungwon had left, the two siblings had made their ways to their own rooms. yunah sat on her bed thinking about how fast her life had changed over a few weeks. she had the sweetest, most caring boyfriend, but she found out he and her brother and all his friends were mafias. and yes, she never went back to her parents again and was all good until they decided to get a divorce. but even though she was facing problems, she was glad that she had people like jungwon with her. that's all she needed. people who cared. and she had so many. all she could think about was the fun she had that night when all of her friends and heeseungs friends were partying and playing stupid games and getting drunk and dancing and singing. she wished she would never forget anything. she loved them. so much.

~heeseung pov~

i was thinking about my parents but i had bigger problems. the black roses. they were against our mafia group and jungwon was stressing. i know jungwon is probably the strongest and most powerful mafia, but he's doubting it these days. one wrong move and our whole organisation crumbles.

shit. they're gonna try do something to hurt yun aren't they? i mean she's my little sister and jungwons girlfriend. they already know as well.

i decided to call jungwon-

"hey?"

"hey jungwon-ah"