018

------------------------- 

imessages

besties 🥰😘🤞
09:57
today

minjuuuuu ❤️❤️
yunieee
my baby are you okay?

hyein 🫶🫶
yeah we heard about last night

sangha 😘😘
if you don't wanna come school for the few more weeks
just don't
don't worry too much !!!

jiwoo 😍😍
yeahhh
yun dw we'll catch you up on all these notes if you care that much
but take a rest

hyein 🫶🫶
shes right yunie

jiwoo 😍😍
and we're always here for you!!

minjuuuuu ❤️❤️
YEAH WE LOVE YOU 💕

sangha 😘😘
and we'll always be here for you ❤️

------------------------- 

yunah woke up to so many notifications on her phone. she looked at it and one caught her eye. the group chat with her friends. she quickly clicked on it reading all of the messages, bringing a smile to her face. she was so lucky to have her girls who cared this much about her. she replied with a few hearts and thank yous and put her phone down.

"shit my head hurts"

she grabbed her hair in frustration. but that's when she looked down and realised she was still in the dress and makeup from last night. oh god. she was about to get up when she heard someone walk into the room.

"morning baby"

she looked up to see jungwon. before she could reply he walked over to her and kissed her. pulling her into a hug, he said- "are you okay?"

"yeah" she said in a quiet voice.

jungwon didn't quite believe her. he wanted to do everything to make her happy.

"are the others downstairs?"

"no, we had a mission, but i stayed cause im worried about you."

"yah that's your job"

"but your more important. now go get ready i'll make you breakfast."

"you? cooking?"

"it's the thought that counts baby"

she shook her head with a slight chuckle before walking into her bathroom. she took a shower and put on her outfit. she wasn't bothered to dress up today so she just got a plain crop top with her favourite wide leg joggers. she brushed her hair and did very slight makeup before walking down.

"baby" as soon as she entered the kitchen she heard a guilty voice calling for her.

"what happened. oh my god jungwon how did you do that?"

"i didn't think it would burn this much" he said whilst scratching his head back and forth between the abomination he had created and his lovely girlfriend.

"let's just make something else together"

"okay then"

"wonnieeee can we make cookies pleaseeee???"

he chuckled at her behaviour before nodding and giving her a quick peck on the cheek.

they started making cookies whilst joking around and having fun. as long as it was memories they were going to cherish, it didn't matter how long the goofiness lasted.

"babyyy i think the cookies are done !!!"

"yeah wait let me take them out"

"omg they look so good."

jungwon fed yunah a piece of one before biting some himself. they looked at each other with wide eyes realising that they just baked some fucking delicious cookies.

"ahh we're chefs"

------------------------- 

the two were sitting on the sofa whilst cuddling. suddenly jungwons phone rang. he picked it up-

"hello?"

"hey jungwon-ah, we kinda need you here"

"what happened jay?"

"we found a backstabber in our gang bro"

"who?"

"choi jee-min"

"choi? isnt that the stupid junseo guys older brother?"

yunah looked at hearing the name junseo.
(if you don't remember junseo is the one who was hitting on her in sanghas party whilst she was drunk and jungwon got like mad at him)

jungwon cut the call and got up.

"baby im so sorry but i have to go for this one."

"choi junseo? what happ-"

"it's nothing to worry about, okay? it's just something else. you just rest. if you need anything call me or one of the guys. and take care of yourself please. if we're not back eat. please eat. make sure to eat. i love you."

"you treat me as if im a kid" yunah said whilst crossing her arms and pouting a little.

jungwon chuckled - "because i care about you. now i need to go. bye" he kissed her forehead before leaving yunah sitting there all alone.

yunah thought to herself. what could she do? what could she do other than text her best friend hyein???

imessages

hyein bae 🫶🫶
12:51
today

heyyyy
guess who got left alone at home again

oh poor you
wanna do something fun???

yeah but what??
come to mine

yeah okay
coming !!
we'll see when i get there?

sure

- DOORBELL RINGS -

yunah went to open the door, knowing hyein was here.

"took you some time???"

"sorry there was so much traffic"

the girls walked to the living room before plopping themselves on the sofa.

"what should we do?"

just when yunah asked that she got a message. the notification name read "min jiah".

AUTHORS NOTE-
hiiiii!!! how's everyone??? hope your well!!
i still do have tests until friday but i'll try. as soon as it's christmas i'll try be sending daily chapters for this. hopefully!!

anyway stay safe and i love all of you. thank you for nearly 2k reads- especially since its literally my first ever publicly viewed story.

not proofread