008

~narrator pov~

BANG! the sound of a gunshot filled the eerie room. complete silence after that. no one dared to speak a word.

???1: clear up the body then

???2: yes sir

???3: i thought we kill traitors like him in a-

???1: its cause we need to get back. otherwise he would be fucking screaming in pain

~yunah pov~

i decided to go the café across the road after school. no one was home when i woke up and i thought jungwon would be at school but he wasn't? where are they?

pushing the café door open, my eyes met with the waiters'.

"welcome! what can i get for a pretty lady like you?"

his words made me kinda uncomfortable but i carried on since there were quite a few people around me, so nothing bad could happen right?

"um just an iced mocha"

"of course, anything for you"

this felt off. why was no one around me acknowledging that this man was trying to hit me up and i was obviously uncomfortable. that's when i turned around and realised not a single woman was sat. shit. the room was filled with bulky men which kinda scared me. i was about to leave when someone blocked the door.

"where do you think your going darling?" he said with a smirk on his face.

no please please please. please don't do anything please. please.

i backed away as i noticed all of them stand. 

"lee yunah, right?"

i didn't answer.

"wow, a two in one kill- her brother and boyfriend must be so worried right now"

how do they know heeseung and jungwon? what's going on?

"how do you know-"

"oh you don't know? awwww guys she's innocent. i bet they tried hiding it from her. oh what a shame she has to find out through us."

"yang jungwon- leader of the XX. that's the biggest mafia group out there honey. and your brother- lee heeseung, works with him. oh and im sure you know the rest of the team as well then."

he pulled out a photo of sunghoon, sunoo, jake, jay and niki. no. that can't be true. they aren't mafias. no they can't be. they wouldn't. tears fell down my cheeks as i realised what was going on. 

suddenly, i heard the sound of gunshots shatter the glass. i quickly ducked as the other men pulled out guns. they all had a tattoo- a small rose leaking with blood? suddenly, someone grabbed me. i looked at the man and saw jungwon-

"yun, you're okay right?"

i nodded and looked at him with tears in my eyes. he's a mafia, they were right. the gun in his hand. he can't kill someone just like that. no. 

"i'll explain later you just go to jay." he ruffled my hair and pushed me towards jay. 

~jungwon pov~

shit she's gonna hate me. i was gonna tell her- just not yet. but then of course my enemies had to come and ruin everything. how fucking dare they touch my yun? we shot every single one of them whilst jay and sunoo took yunah home.