021

~narrator pov~

"yunah please pick up"
heeseung was driving his car whilst trying to call his sister. tears were streaming down his face. his grip on the steering wheel got tighter and tighter every second he heard another ring from his phone.

"hello? heeseung? is everything okay? you called me so many times?"

"yun" he struggled to speak.

"yah what's wrong? are you crying?"

"yunah w-where are you?" he just wanted his sister safe.

"i'm with the girls"

"is jiah there?"

"yeah"

that was the last thing heeseung wanted to here. he knew he had to get her out of there.

"i'm picking you up. where are you?"

"why? i'm just at sanghas house? what's wrong?"

"i'm 5 minutes away. make up some excuse and leave yunah. please?"

"okay fine. you better explain when i get in"

heeseung carried on driving until reaching sanghas house. he saw yunah waiting outside for him. she quickly got into his car before turning towards his face.

"hey you're eyes are all puffy and your nose is red. what happened?"

"you're my little sis. you know that i love you right?"

"yeah of course. what's going on?"

"yun, jiah isn't who you think she is."

"why what happened?"

"her dad works with the black roses. it's not a coincidence she's back just when mum and dad divorced. she's back for a reason. and that's why she's hanging out with you. because she knows."

yunahs jaw dropped. everyone she knew somehow turned into someone she couldn't trust. they were all turning against her and her brother one by one.

"d-do the others know?"

heeseung nodded whilst turning the car into the driveway of their home.

"listen, i have my own suspicions too. no one knows what i'm about to tell you, okay?"

"what's wrong hee?"

"the boys told me about jiah today but i knew as soon as we met her. something seemed off that day and i know you caught onto it too. yun, she has an obsessive nature. did you see the way she was looking at jungwon?"

"what are you trying to say?"

"her dads powerful. he works with our dad, who's even more powerful. i'm sure the two don't want you and jungwon together. i mean there's no way dad doesn't know. i'm scared she's gonna come in between you and jungwon. so, keep your relationship safe yun."

with that, heeseung got out of his car followed by yunah who speed walked a little to catch up from behind him. the two siblings walked into the house just to see 6 worried looking boys on the couch. as soon as jungwons eyes met yunahs, he quickly got up and pulled her into his embrace.

"i've told her so it's okay to talk about it guys"

jungwon looked at yunah.
"you okay?"
she nodded before pulling out of his embrace.

"heeseung-ah, are you okay?" jake asked concerned. heeseung nodded before sitting down on the couch next to sunghoon.

"yahhh guys!!!! i don't think we should be in such a solemn mood. LETS CHEER UP!!!" niki screamed before getting up.
the others looked at the youngest in curiosity on what he would do next.

"dinners on me. let's go to a fancy restaurant" niki said making the boys cheer. yunah just smiled.

"who knew you would become so mature one day?" jay said making everyone laugh. niki threw a pillow right at his head making everyone erupt even more.

——————————

the eight of them arrived at a restaurant before seating themselves. they all began ordering food and waited for it to come.

"i'm soo hungryyyyy" sunoo whined.

"you're always hungryyyyyy" sunghoon said in the same tone teasing sunoo.

when the food finally arrived, they all began to eat. yunah sat there and pretended to be okay when deep inside she wasn't. she tried to eat but she couldn't. she had barely touched her food and jungwon had noticed. he looked at her worriedly before quietly whispering- "baby what happened?"

she turned to him. she knew she had no way out of this one because of the way he was looking at her.

"i-i just don't feel the best."

"please eat?"

"won i-"

"yah lee yunah eat" she heard her brothers voice interrupt her sentence. she looked at him before sighing and picking up her fork again.

after the dinner, jungwon excused himself and yunah. they hadn't spent time together in ages, especially after the move.

"princess" he hugged her. she didn't want to cry but somehow tears had found their way streaming down her cheek.

"why's everything going wrong?"

jungwon hugged her tighter as he realised she was crying.

"don't worry. it's gonna be okay. you have us 7. everything's gonna get better."

yunah couldn't help but think of what heeseung told her earlier. what if she really did lose jungwon? what if someone got between them? what if jiah got between them?

"won?"
he hummed in response
"please dont ever leave"

he smiled before saying- "i promise i won't"

he pecked her lips before picking her up and taking her to his car. "oh yeah" he rummaged through the backseats of the car and pulled out flowers.

"i got you these"
"roses? how did you know that i-"
"don't worry about how i knew. anyway"
he moved closer to her. "would you like to um go on a date tomorrow? you know since we haven't really been on like an official one yet?" yunah smiled at his shyness before nodding and hugging him.

"i love you wonnie"

"i love you too princess"

AUTHORS NOTE-
hiiiiii!!! i'm so so so so sooooo sorry about how long i took. i got a new phone so it was like all messed up and like i had a lot of events and stuff.

guess who starts school in a few days and has done NOTHING????? literally done no hw or anything and i have so manyyyy. fuck school.

anyway hope you enjoy it and i'll try write the next one soon. love you all and stay safe. tysm for over 3k reads!! ❤️❤️

not proofread