017

~narrator pov~

the clock read 16:21 Friday 8 December 2023. it was the day. yunah hadn't seen her mum for ages, not once after she started living with heeseung. not even after the divorce. she was nervous, but she had to attend. she knew she had to meet her mum some day, but she just wasn't ready.

she sat in front of her mirror as her shaky hands pierced the earrings through her piercing. she looked gorgeous. her brown flowy hair down to just below her shoulders, makeup just right, and a dress so perfect, but not the day.

her dress if anyone was wondering:
credits to pinterest user - @mochii188

her dress if anyone was wondering: credits to pinterest user - @mochii188

hair: credits to @milenasletter on Pinterest

"yunah?" a knock was heard on her door before it was opened

"you okay?"

"i- i don't know im really nervous hee"

her brother sighed before pulling her into a hug.

"you're gonna be okay. no one's saying anything to you if im there with you, okay?"

"thanks"

"no problem. now let's go?"

yunah nodded and grabbed her things before leaving with her brother.

17:39

"we're here"

the two took their seatbelts off and head in. yunahs head was filled with so many thoughts. but then, her eyes met with a familiar pairs'.

yang jungwon

"hee, why are your friends here? why's won here? he didn't tell me? none of them told me? did you know they were gonna-"

"hey calm it down. they were invited of course. we're mafias. we own a lot of the businesses mum works with."

yunah nodded as they carried on walking towards the 6 boys.