007

"okay fine, i think i like him"

those words echoed throughout jungwons ears as soon as he heard them. he was so happy, it was even hard for him to describe his joy. 

"WE HAVE A NEW COUPLE GUYS" niki screamed. yunah was all red and everyone just teased both of them making her situation worse. suddenly, jungwon appeared next to yunah with flowers in his hand- "so, you'll be my girlfriend, right?" he said whilst extending the flowers. yunah smiled as she accepted the flowers with a "yeah" making everyone cheer. 

"yah you better take care of my little sis. can't believe your basically my brother in law" heeseung said with a smile on his face. "how's my LITTLE sister getting into a relationship before me?"

everyone laughed at his jealousy and sulkiness. that night was gonna be so fun.

they spent the rest of the time teasing each other, laughing, playing stupid games, and doing stupid things. none of them had ever had fun like that. they all knew how many memories they were making together, so they enjoyed every single moment of it.

"guys its nearly 2am, we should get some rest." jay suggested.

"how are we splitting rooms then?" jake asked

"well of course our jungwonie and our yun-ie have to have one. i mean they've already shared a bed before, so its NO harm." sunghoon said making the two blush like crazy. after arranging rooms like:

heeseung and niki

sunghoon and sunoo

jake and sunghoon and jay

jungwon and yunah

they all made their way to their rooms. 

"yun, i love you." jungwon said as he pulled her into his embrace. yunah snuggled into his chest before replying with a "i love you too."

~heeseung pov~

niki was still in the bathroom and as i waited for him all i could think about was my little sis. i was so happy for her and won, but about our parents. i need to talk to her about what jungwon told me. it made me so mad about what they did to her behind my back, and i was so certain they wouldn't let her be with jungwon. what should i do?

----------------------------

THE NEXT MORNING

09:26

~narrator pov~

jay was busy making breakfast for everyone when he heard sunghoon walk down. soon, the room filled with all of them except heeseung.

"i'll get him" said Jake.

"no i'll do it, you eat. he's some lazy ass - it takes a bit of effort." yunah said joking around with them. 

as yunah made her way up and opened his bedroom door, she thought something felt off. she called out his name to hear - "just a few minutes please yun". no way she was letting him have a few more minutes. she walked towards his bed and pulled his blanket off with all her strength as she said "everyones waiting. get your lazy ass down bro"

"wait yunah"

his voice sounded more serious than usual. 

"we need to talk"

~heeseung pov~

i decided to talk to yun about our parents.

"jungwon told me everything." she looked at me confused. "yunah, why didn't you tell me about mum and dad." her face changed from a smile to a sad one.

"i didn't want you to be worried." she said whilst looking down.

"im your brother yun. it doesn't matter if im worried. what matters is if your safe and alright. and that's obviously not the way they've been keeping you, yun. listen, your not going back, your staying with me."

she looked up at me in surprise.

"the most they'll ask you to do is attend all those events so it doesn't ruin their stupid image. otherwise, your fine. i'll get your stuff here so you don't need to worry." 

"thank you hee. your the best brother ever. and sorry for not telling you."

i smiled at yun and pat her head. "I should go get ready then"

~narrator pov~

after breakfast, they all decided to go shopping. well, they didn't decide- yunah forced them too.

"guys pleaseeee. it's gonna be fun. please please please guys."

"yun, we don't like shopping like you do."

"you made me watch a horror movie yesterday so this is the LEAST you can do."

after so much persuading, all of them finally agreed. they all made their way to the mall.

----------------------------

yunah was dragging them into literally every store she saw. the other 7 of them looked so tired and worn out like they had just ran a marathon. they were holding all the bags yunah had bought- most of which was unnecessary.

"OH MY GOD!"

that wasn't the first time they heard yunah screaming when she saw a shop.

"let's get teddy bears please."

"i agree with yunah on this one." sunoo said as the others just let out a deep sigh

"yah sort your sister out" sunghoon said whilst teasing yunah

"i heard that." yunah said whilst glaring at sunghoon

"it's not my fault- JUNGWON sort your girl out bro" heeseung said shifting the blame onto the younger

jungwon just sighed and carried on walking with all the shopping bags in his hand. he didn't mind it all- as long as his yun was happy...