009

~narrator pov~

"WHAT? SO YOU'RE TLLING ME, WE MISSED LEE YUNAH AND YANG JUNGWON. AND THEN WE MISSED KIM MINJU AND PARK JONGSEONG?" hyein screamed in betrayal.

"guys i think this calls for a party." heeseung said.

"hes right. two NEW couples? of course we need a party." jiwoo agreed.

"AND ALL THE MAFIA SHIT" sangha screamed as everyone else laughed.

"okay guys, tomorrow, my house after school cause YOU GUYS NEED TO GO. so like, at 8pm?" jake said as everyone else agreed

-------------------------

after a few hours of catching up with each other and having fun, everyone started to leave. soon, only yunah, jungwon, heeseung, sunghoon and niki were left.

"heeseung, can yun stay at mine for tonight?" jungwon said with pleading eyes as heeseung laughed. yunah went a bit red.

"as long as you two don't do anything UNHOLY. i trust you guys anyway."

"OH MY GOD IM LITERALLY THE BIGGEST YUNAH AND JUNGWON SHIPPER."

"YES NIKI. WE NEED A SHIP NAME THOUGH?" sunghoon screamed as the two began blushing.

"YUNWON? JUNGYUN? JUNGAH? YUJUNG?"

"YUNWON IS PERFECT NIKI-AHHHHHHHH"

-------------------------

after the boys left, yunah and jungwon sat there. jungwon looked over at yunah before saying-

"im sorry if i seemed a bit mad before. i just didn't want you to get hurt princess."

he embraced yunah in his arms before his eyes made their way to her lips. yunah noticed and blushed a little.

"its okay. im sorry for being stubborn"

he just smiled as his hands rested on her waist before leaning in. her arms were wrapped around his neck. then, their lips met. they both went deeper in as started making out. jungwon pulled yunah onto his laps. her legs rested on either side of him. after pulling out and catching their breath, jungwons eyes diverted to yunahs legs. shit, she was wearing a short skirt. he quickly controlled himself before looking back up at yunah. he kissed her again.

"won, lets go sleep, we still have school."

"should we go get your stuff for tomorrow really quickly?" jungwon said as yunah nodded. he picked her up and took her to his car. she was already flustered from that kiss and he was making it worse. he placed her down onto the passenger seat as he called heeseung.

"yeah?"

"im just coming over with yun to get her stuff for tomorrow"

"yeah sure"

after reaching heeseungs house, yunah quickly got all her books and makeup and outfit and ran back down to see jungwon and heeseung talking kinda seriously.

"so they have a bleeding rose tattoo?"

"yeah jungwon, they're the people who did all of that today."

yunah's eyes widened as she realised.

"the 'black roses' are after us. you need to keep yunah safe won."

jungwon nodded before hearing-

"im done guys"

they both looked up at yunah and changed their facial expressions to softer ones. jungwon and yunah went back to jungwons apartment.