016

~narrator pov~

"YUNAHHHH"

"im comingggg" she screamed from the other room.

"idk why you agreed to go with her."

"whyyyy it will be funnnn" sunoo said

"well, she takes time to get ready." jungwon said in a teasing tone

"im doneee"

yunah walked into the room making sunoo get up.

"took you long enough." he said as he rolled his eyes walking out of the room.

"YAHHH"

they were both screaming their hearts out to the weeknd on the way to pick up hyein. 

"RECORD MAN PLAY MY SONG ON THE RADIO!!!"

....

"GODDAMN BITCH I AM NOT A TEEN CHOICE-"

"heyyyy guysssss!"

hyeins voice interrupted the two's AMAZING singing making both of them sigh in annoyance. but its okay cause they carried on singing <3 (im too lazyyy to explain it all sorryyy)

as they finally reached the shopping mall, they walked in to see a line of designer shops right at the entrance. they went in and out of so many shops until-

"YAHHHH THATS THE ONE!!! RIGHT SUNOO???"

"OMG YASSSSS YUNNIEEEE"

yunah let out a sigh of relief as she had tried on so many dresses. her hair was a bit disheveled and she was struggling to stand. 

"aish finally"

she paid for the dress and the three returned back home.

"WE'RE BACK!!!" sunoo screamed

they entered the living room to see the boys sitting on their phones in pure boredom. 

"why did it take you guys so longggg?" niki whined as he wished he went with.

"sorry but these two are a bit indecisive-"

"lee yunah YOU out of all people cannot be saying that. right hye-ah?"

"yeah yun. you're one of the most indecisive people i know." hyein said whilst crossing her arms.

"anyway, im hungry"  jake said disturbing the argument.

"me too" heeseung said before making eye contact with jake.

"ayeeee you thinking what im thinkinggggg!!!!" jake said pointing towards heeseung.

"RAMYEONZZZZZZ!!!!" they both screamed together making the others sigh in disbelief.

"alright yun lets goo" hyein said dragging yunah out of the house.

"yahhhh you've had her the whole day. she's my girlfriend" jungwon whined.

"tough. my bestie before your wifey"

"where are you even going?"

"YUN LETS HAVE A SLEEPOVER AT MINEEEEEE"

"okay let me get my stuff"

jungwon sat back down with a pout on his face knowing he wouldn't be able to spend any of today with yunah. 

"sometimes i question if hes even a mafia" jay said

"I KNOW. he cares more about yunah than me" sunghoon said whilst crossing his arms.

"why do you think your important to-"

"YAHHHH"

"alright bye guys!!!" yunah said before walking out with hyein.

"WAIT!!" yunah turned around after hearing her brother. "are you going school tomorrow? you better be lee yunah AND hyein. and YOU yang jungwon"

"yeah we are don't worry" she said as she continued to leave.

as soon as yunah walked out, jungwon stood up. "guys?" they all looked at him. "me and yunah haven't even been on a date yet."

the boys dramatically gasped before sunoo said-

"WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN DOING YANG JUNGWON?"

"YAHHH THIS IS NOT HOW I RAISED YOU" jake screamed.

"how am i meant to ask? what if she doesn't have time? when am i meant to sa-"

"get her flowers bro"

"yeah, she loves roses. trust me, im her brother"

jungwon nodded before sitting back down. 

"then i'll after that conference thingy that your mum has. right?"

everyone nodded.

AUTHORS NOTE-

im so sorry that it took me ages and this is a short ass chapter but ive been so busyyy!!! thank you for all the reads like the stats are so amazing to look at. ALSO!!! you know those teddy bear pajamas jungwon was wearing in that one en'o'clock episode. I ORDERED THEM OMGGGGGGGGG. i'll show you guys when they come!!!

be safe and enjoy. love you xx

not proofread