012

~narrator pov~

"nauuurrrr give me back my bag niki"

"mine now"

"can both of you SHUT UP??"

"i agree with yunah."

"why are you talking sunghoon? you're the annoying one"

"YAAAHHHHHH"

it was already chaos withing an hour of them moving in. yunah was visibly annoyed at the sight of 7 boys pushing and tugging all over the living room and ruining what was once so ever so delicately organised.

she was on her period and they were making her life worse than it was.

"GUYS!"

startled, the group of boys looked towards her. anger was clear on her face. she looked so pissed with her arms crossed and glary eyes indicated at them.

"i swear if you don't shut up i will literally move out."

"NO. we'll stop we need you here yun-ieeee" niki said trying to convince her.

"back off she's mine" jungwon said whilst pushing niki away from yunah in a pouty tone.

yunah just rolled her eyes in pain and annoyance. it already hurt her and all of their screaming was making it worse. how was she ever gonna survive for the rest of the time with them?

"yah stop being so moody" heeseung said as he flicked yunah's forehead playfully.

yunah just glared at him and went up the her new room. why did her life change so much over these few weeks?

"guys, what's up with her?" sunghoon asked confused and innocently.

"you're honestly dumb. she's OBVIOUSLY on her period" sunoo said whilst side eyeing sunghoon.

"well since she's on her period, let's make something nice for dinner." jay said like the caring mother he is.

-------------------------

"yun?" jungwon knocked on the girls door whilst calling her name out softly. she walked out of her room to see the tall boy waiting for her.

"baby, does your stomach hurt a lot?"

she looked at him confused as to how he found out, but then nodded. he embraced her before saying- "jay made dinner. let's go eat. maybe you'll feel better." he pat her head and ruffled her hair.

"how do you know im on my period?"

"baby, it's quite obvious." he chuckled and held her hand leading her down to the dining room.

as they were walking down, a savory smell of spices infiltrated their nostrils making them hungrier. jay was indeed a great chef-

the view of pastas, chicken, rice, tacos, burgers and so much variety of food bought a smile to yunah's face.

"you made all of this?"

"no yun-ie. you're brother here actually helped me. and so did sunoo."

"waaahhh"

yunah's excited gasp made everyone chuckle. they all sat down across the dining room and began eating. yunah was genuinely so happy and touched about how much they had done. she felt bad she hadn't helped one bit.