006

~narrator pov~

it was 18:30. yunah rung the doorbell on heeseungs door, excited to see her brother after a while. she waited for barely 2 seconds when her brother pulled the door open. 

"yunah, i missed you"

"i missed you too"

they gave each other a hug before pulling out and entering his house. she had just walked into the living room when she noticed all of her brothers closest friends sitting on the couch- including jungwon.

"OH MY GOD ITS BEEN SO LONG YUN-IEEEEEEEEE!"  sunoo screamed. it bought a smile to her face.

"ayyy how's MY little sis doing?" jake said hugging her

"why did you not say you were all gonna be here?" yunah said pouting

"its called a SURPRISE yun" sunghoon said as everyone else laughed

she greeted everyone as she sat down. 

"are you all staying the night too?" 

jay looked over at her - "yeah"

"GUYS- LETS WATCH A HORROR MOVIE" niki screamed in joy

"YAH! you know i can't do that. you just do that to tease niki" yunah screamed at the younger guy. 

"yunie-ah, i think we should listen to the youngest." niki bragged whilst flicking his imaginary hair back

yunah rolled her eyes as she heard a chuckle from jungwon. the seats weren't quite ideal for a horror movie. yunah sat between jungwon and jake- her "enemy" crush and practically her brother- but jake was scared of everything too. 

----------------------------

~jungwon's pov~

it was kinda wholesome. all of us spending time together. when niki suggested that horror movie after forcing me to sit next yunah, i knew he was up to something. fr my wingman. anyway, as we got more into the movie, i felt yun leaning closer towards me in fear. she's so cute.

suddenly, a jump scare happened making yun, jake, sunghoon and sunoo scream. yunah clung onto my arm making me smile like an idiot but i hid it as fast as i could. i pat her head as she seemed kinda embarassed, but i let her cling onto my arm for the rest of the movie ~ anything for my yun ~

after the movie, we all still weren't tired- i mean it was only 21:39. 

"guys, how about truth or dare?"

oh shit, i knew where sunoo was taking this.

"that's weird cause heeseungs here though." yunah said

"i already know all your crushes its quite EASY to tell yun." heeseung smiled at her teasing his little sister

we decided to play - heeseung found an empty bottle as he placed it in the middle of the table, in which we all surrounded by sitting on the floor. heeseung spun it first as it landed on jay.

"AYE JAYYYYYYY! truth or dare?"

"truth because i don't trust you jake" he said whilst glaring at the boy next to him.

"okay okay. a bit rude but- mmmm- YOU LIKE MINJU DON'T YOU?"

"WAIT A MINUTE! WHY DID I NOT KNOW ABOUT THIS?" yunah screamed

"fine- I like her and yunah YOU WOULD'VE TOLD HER!"

everyone teased jay when yunah said- "no i wouldn't have. okay maybe, but i can literally set you two up. pretty sure she likes you too"

jay was a blushing mess. 

"woahhh i said pretty sure"

"hes a bit too excited" sunghoon said in the blankest way ever making everyone laugh. 

after a few more turns, it landed on me. shit, either one i choose, it was gonna be about yunah. i looked up at niki to already see him smirking at me. great. you know what, i'll go for it.

"dare"

"OIIIIIII THATS MY BOYY" jake screamed

"i dare you to call your crush right now."

I KNEW IT WOULD BE BAD, BUT THIS- ITS JUST EMBARRASSING OH SHIT MAN!

"yah niki"

"i agree with niki- actually we all agree" heeseung said whilst shaking my shoulder. if heeseungs okay with it i guess. i slowly picked up my phone and went onto yunahs contact. 

"are you all really making me do this?"

they all nodded whilst yunah looked clueless. she was probably wondering why im being so defensive about this, but its cause of HER. oh yun, please like me back. i clicked the call button and i instantly heard a phone ring. everyone looked over at yunah who was shocked. oh shit. she doesn't like me, does she? 

"YUN, YOU LIKE JUNGWON DONT YOU?" heeseung screamed

"i um i-"

"IM YOUR BROTHER, I KNOW YOU YUN! DONT EVEN TRY GET OUT OF IT"

i felt so good at the point. yunah looked all hot and flustered, so cute. she likes me back. i can finally be with her after teasing her all this time just to get her attention.

"come on yun. just say it- we all know already." sunoo said.

AUTHORS NOTE-

SORRY for the short chapter but i had to end it there. hope your all doing good. can't believe ive written like 6 chapters across like 2 days but yeah. hope its enjoyable and fun!!

not proofread