005

~yunah pov~

i had just told my friends everything that was happening. they couldn't help but look at me in pure empathy and sorrow.

"yun, im so sorry"

"we never knew you were going through all that"

"if anything like that happens again you better tell us"

"they're right yun, you matter to us. a lot."

i felt more safe now that i had told my friends everything. i was happier. but then-

"guys. can we please not ignore the fact that LEE YUNAH slept in the same bed as yang jungwon" sangha said in pure joy and happiness.

"OMG YES. YUNAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!" minju screamed.

"so are you two dating?????" jiwoo asked as all their heads turned to me in pure hope.

"guys, we're not dating. it's just that."

they looked at me with a disappointed face.

"what? come on guys. that's just impossible if you think a relationship like that's gonna happen overnight."

"it WAS impossible that you and jungwon would ever make up." hyein said. "but you DID"

"yah be quiet man"

we talked for a bit longer and then the bell rang.

"come on baeeee. me and you are getting our tests back" hyein said to me

"oh good luck you two" minju said as we all bid our farewells and made our way to class. we were walking through the hallway when i made eye contact with jungwon. he was with his friends when he flashed a warm smile at me. i smiled back when hyein started teasing me.

~jungwon pov~

i was talking to niki and sunoo when i saw yunah walk past. we made eye contact so i smiled at her and she did the same.

"excuse me?" niki said. i looked at him with a "what" facial expression when sunoo said-

"did you and LEE YUNAH, as in like, yunah your ENEMY, smile at each other?YOU DIDNT EVEN TEASE HER TODAY"

oh yeah. i forgot to tell my friends about that.

"i'll tell you after school guys, when all the other guys are there as well."

i made my way to class after saying that leaving the boys speechless and shocked. i just laughed and walked into the room.

i saw a pile of papers on the teacher's desk when i remembered about our tests. oh, we're already getting them back? i looked over at yunah to see her laughing with hyein. i hope she's not stressed.

"kids sit down. you''re getting your tests back"

~narrator pov~

everyone was seated and waiting silently for their tests back.

"before i give them back i'd just like to say a well done to you all. you had a really high class average and im really proud"