Hope

Annabeth POV

Percy has been getting sicker. I would come to his cabin in the morning and he would be throwing up. Sometimes he was to weak to move. Eventually, Chiron told me to go to his mom with Percy, until he needed to stay in the hospital.

Why can't the gods just heal him.  Argus took me and Percy to his moms apartment in the morning. "Hey, Perce, wanna wake up" I told the half asleep Percy. "Mmhmm" he muttered. I shook him softly and he brought his head up.

His hair was thin and short now. Usually all I felt was hair when I ran a hand through it. Now there wasn't enough to do so. "Morning Annabeth" he said. "It's 3 seaweed brain" I laughed.

"Ok, then, goodnight?" he asked. "No, not goodnight" I told him. "Fine, how about TV"

"Sure"

"What do you wanna watch"

"How about the history channel"

"Spongebob it is"

We just cuddled on the couch and watched spongebob. "Hey, we're home" Sally called from the door. Her and Paul came walking in. She gave me a hug and kissed Percy's head.

"Hey mom, Paul" Percy said. "Hey, Perce, how you feeling" Paul asked.  "Like Shit" was his reply. Paul raised an eyebrow. But Sally just sighed.

"Alright, well I hope you feel better Percy, but what are we going to have for dinner" Sally asked. "How about blue cookies" Percy suggested. "Or maybe spaghetti" Paul said. 'Yeah I agree" Sally said and started cooking.

When she finished cooking, we all got up and ate on the couch while watching a movie. Except Percy. "Percy, aren't you gonna eat" Sally asked him.

"No, I'm not really hungry" he replied. "Are you sure, your always hungry" I said. "Yea-" but before he finished he started throwing up.

After 5 minutes he still was and blood started coming out. "Oh my gods" Sally said. "We have to get him to a hospital" I said. Paul helped Percy walk to the car, and lay him in the backseat. I sat by him and he said 2 words. "Have Hope" then blacked out.

This plot was actually by a friend of ours so this chappie is dedicated to him. BTW Percy might die. Come at me Fangirls
Come
At
Me