Hello Layla

Percy POV
"Bored, bored, bored" I muttered. I felt so weak. Needing help with EVERY SINGLE DAMN THING. So much for Savior. "Ready Percy" Sarah said. I sighed, " Yeah, get it over with".

She smiled, and helped me up. Every step hurt. I got stares in the hallway. I felt so awkward, but angry, too. I wanted to scream at them, " Stop staring, there's nothing wrong with me".

"Alright, ready" Sarah said. " Yeah A-ok" I delivered in a sarcastic tone. She rolled her eyes, "Whatever, Percy". In some way, she reminded me of an older Annabeth.

The needle was put into my arm. At the beginning, you'll say "Oh this isn't that bad". Then comes the cold, then the throw up, and the feeling of weakness. I felt like crying. This is my life now.

After throwing up a waterfall, I got to go back. "Bye" Sarah said. I waved a hand, but even that small gesture hurt. She smiled pitifully and walked away.

I hates the pity. The looks I got, filled with with it. Ugh. I needed to stop feeling bad for myself, so I just took a nap.

-• time skiiiiip •-

I woke up to a knock on the door. Feeling a little better, I got up, and opened the door.

"Hewwo sir" A little girl said. I smiled. "Hello, what's your name". She had brown hair in pigtails, blue eyes, and her 2 front teeth missing. "My name is Layla, and I'm here to help". I smiled. "Ok, whaddya wanna do kiddo" I said carefully. It's not every day a kid just comes up to you and offers help. Monster...... No, too cute.

"Hmm, you wanna cowor" she said. Layla took out a coloring book and crayons out of her bag. "Sure, hey, how old are you Layla". She smiled. "Im dis many" she put up 4 fingers. "Your really smart, and color pretty" I said.

"Fank you, I wike your Nemo" she said, pointing at the nemo I was currently coloring in. "I like YOUR Princess". She looked at me funny. "It's not a pwincess in Cindewella" she said. I laughed. "My bad, CINDERELLA".

She pat my hand. " Good boy".

A few minutes later, she started coughing violently. "Layla are you ok" I asked. One more cough. " Yeah, I'm ok. It happens a wot. I get shots that make me cough and stuff comes out of me. Cold shots" she shivered.

"Cold shots" I repeated. " Yeah, I TOWD you COWD Shots". "Layla, do you know what Cancer is" .

Yeah, I know, she's 4, but she might. She concentrated for about a minute.

"I heard Mama and the doctow tawking about it. My biggew sistews said abouwt it too".

Does she have cancer, I asked myself. If she did.... Another knock on the door. I went to go open it. A lady who was wearing a scarf over her head, and long sleeves, long pants. It was like, 80 degrees in here, how is she.

"Hi, I'm Layla's mother, I'm here to pick her up". "Salam Mama" Layla said, in a language I didn't understand. "Salam Habebi" she said. "This is my Mama" Layla said, smiling brightly. "Hi, I'm Percy" I told her.

"Hello, I'm Khadeeja" she said, with a warm smile. She had the same blue eyes, but I couldn't see her hair. Another girl, about my age came up. Just like her mom. Scarf covering her hair, long sleeves. I didn't want to be rude, and tell them this but "ITS BURNING HOT".

"Yalla Mama, Al doctor aysa Layla" she told her mom. " Why does the doctor want me" Layla asked. "We better go, thank you, by the way" Layla's mom said. " No problem, she is adorable". Layla gave me one more smile before leaving.

That night, I wasn't so tired. I felt as if I needed to wait.

Wait.......

Wait.......

Ring Ring. My phone.

Cliffy, I SPEAK ARABIC

BAIII
Layla, your going to die. Haha