Hawaii...Monsters

So, we are here, back, arrived. We don't have lots of charge so this might be short.

Annabeth POV

Why, Whyyyyy. Me, Tara, Piper, and Hazel were in our own group to explore the island. Than we got attacked by monsters. (Not real in mythology)They were green, with flowers for hair. Nice right? No. They're eyes were red, and they had incredibly SHARP teeth. "Do you see that" Tara whispered to me. "Uh, yeah"

"O-ok". Demigod. Can she see through the mist. No time for this. Hazel got out her sword. I got out my dagger. After the war, I asked Hades if he could retrieve it fore me. And, yes, he could. Piper took out her dagger, too, and we each took one, since there were three. Then two more came out. Tara stood there with a fascinated look, staring at the monsters. "Hey, you got another weapon" she asked. I stared at her. Damn, this girl is crazy. 

I took out my celestial bronze pocket knife, and gave it to her. She turned to the monster with a wicked gleam in her eyes. 

She stabbed the first one before you could say Hades. Then she went to the next one, but it was prepared. It tried to bite her, and if Piper hadn't stabbed it from behind, we would have to explain why Tara was dead. 

After all the monsters were gone, Tara said "Cool, when can we do it again". She reminds me so much of Nico, when he was younger. "The resemblance is uncanny" Hazel whispered to me. Probably about Nico. Looking at Tara, I realized that she really WAS terrified. The look in her eyes, it was fear, but also hunger. That scared me

When we got back to the group, Jason, Frank, and Leo must've seen the pocket knife with Tara. "Demigod" They mouthed. We shrugged, and mouthed "Don't know". We gotta take her back to Camp.

Haii, sorry they were short, baiiiiiii